Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Nussie_T Wrote:You changed your name green and now you can't change it back...
I think you wanted to feel special like JIW and have your name highlighted in a different color.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nicely played.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i Cant change shit

You changed your name green and now you can't change it back...
I think you wanted to feel special like JIW and have your name highlighted in a different color.
sorry let me rephrase, I cant change other peoples shit. I cant even change my name back to red
[Image: 12467_101163316573624_100000398677983_28...6597_n.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:how did you get installous on your phone?
if your iPhone is jailbroken you
Go to Cydia. then manage. then sources. then press edit (top right). then press add (top left). type in <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cydia.hackulo.us/">http://cydia.hackulo.us/</a><!-- m --> . when that is done just press continue anyway because it will pop up a message. then search for installous
done
Pokes28 Wrote:Going to brave the ice and go get a burger and fries.

Good Luck!

I got a late start on my lunch and these people won't leave me the hell alone
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i Cant change shit

You changed your name green and now you can't change it back...

:owned: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:Show is a little boring today.

I don't think they came in too prepared today.
Is Big Fan's real name Bobby?
Derick The Solution Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:This is one hell of a title... Derick The Solution | Global Moderator
i'm over being the solution until next season, petey was gonna change them back but hasnt
Yeah Pete, you could change mine back to. Thanks
When this guy talks it makes my speakers buzz, it's getting annoying.
Derick The Solution Wrote:BF -- what did you use to jailbreak? I used black rain.
Is there a jailbreak out that is unteathered?
i used black rain
I know Geohot was working on an unteathered jailbreak and Sn0wbreeze came out this week, but I am able to reboot my phone without being attached to a computer. I never met anyone that had to reboot connected to a computer
For all you Jap car supporters;

What the heck is going on in Japan lately? First it's Toyota and their ongoing cover-ups recalls and now the Honda Fit/Jazz is being recalled for a fire-causing faulty switch.

The recall affects 2007 and 2008 Honda Fits and Honda Jazz's (same car, different markets) and is centered around the driver's door master window switch. It seems it's highly vulnerable to moisture and when wet can overheat and lead to smoke and fire. The issue is suspected as the cause of a fatality in September when a two-year-old named Vanilla Nurse was killed in South Africa when the car she was sleeping in caught fire.

About 140,000 cars in the US will be recalled and 171,000 in Britain with the remainder of the 646,000 cars are scattered across the globe. The fix involves fitting a waterproof skirt around the switch to prevent moisture entry. If you have one of these cars you'll probably want to give Honda a call at 1-800-999-1009. At least this time, when there's fiery death involved in a recall, the automaker knows how to fix it.
I think this guy's voice is very calming...but a little too calming....my thing is humming too.
AirHej Wrote:Is Big Fan's real name Bobby?
haha yea Bobby Mo. Does that ruin the Big Fan name?
BigFan Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:BF -- what did you use to jailbreak? I used black rain.
Is there a jailbreak out that is unteathered?
i used black rain
I know Geohot was working on an unteathered jailbreak and Sn0wbreeze came out this week, but I am able to reboot my phone without being attached to a computer. I never met anyone that had to reboot connected to a computer
when i reboot, i have to re-jailbreak. i get the stupid pic

[Image: blackrain.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20