Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-29-10 FRIDAY....Yo!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Iva13 Wrote:my thing is humming too.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: I'll be right there
we were talking about tough love :fag:
Yea bronchitis! Just got an xray, blood drawn & I am waiting on a nice antibiotic/steroid cocktail! To which hip will it be given...swoot!!!

I just got home & chillaxin' What's up crew???
Derick The Solution Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:BF -- what did you use to jailbreak? I used black rain.
Is there a jailbreak out that is unteathered?
i used black rain
I know Geohot was working on an unteathered jailbreak and Sn0wbreeze came out this week, but I am able to reboot my phone without being attached to a computer. I never met anyone that had to reboot connected to a computer
when i reboot, i have to re-jailbreak. i get the stupid pic

[Image: blackrain.jpg]
WOW I have 13 friends that all have their iPhones jailbroken and don't have that problem. Never heard of that!
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 12467_101163316573624_100000398677983_28...6597_n.jpg]

I'll show you something hazardous.......
BigFan Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:BF -- what did you use to jailbreak? I used black rain.
Is there a jailbreak out that is unteathered?
i used black rain
I know Geohot was working on an unteathered jailbreak and Sn0wbreeze came out this week, but I am able to reboot my phone without being attached to a computer. I never met anyone that had to reboot connected to a computer
when i reboot, i have to re-jailbreak. i get the stupid pic

[Image: blackrain.jpg]
WOW I have 13 friends that all have their iPhones jailbroken and don't have that problem. Never heard of that!
id try it but last time i got the pic, and i need my phone today. Maybe when i get home tonight I'll try it again
What's up Eddie? Speaking of bronchitus, I have not had a cigarette all day (yet).
Iva13 Wrote:I think this guy's voice is very calming...but a little too calming....my thing is humming too.

I leave that at home in its hiding spot.
LeNeve Wrote:What's up Eddie? Speaking of bronchitus, I have not had a cigarette all day (yet).
:clap: :clap: :clap:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Yea bronchitis! Just got an xray, blood drawn & I am waiting on a nice antibiotic/steroid cocktail! To which hip will it be given...swoot!!!

That sucks...hope you feel better....
LeNeve Wrote:What's up Eddie? Speaking of bronchitus, I have not had a cigarette all day (yet).

Feeling swoot, but life goes on! It's good to be at the house on the 'puter for a change!!!
Iva13 Wrote:my thing is humming too.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: I'll be right there
:roflmao: :roflmao:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Yea bronchitis! Just got an xray, blood drawn & I am waiting on a nice antibiotic/steroid cocktail! To which hip will it be given...swoot!!!

You are the first person I've known to sound happy for bronchitis.
I hope they don't talk to Steve Ward ALL day.
all i hear is blah blah blah blah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20