Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Game of Thrones is by FAR the best show on TV right now.

If you don't like it, you went full retard.
Pete Nice Wrote:Game of Thrones is by FAR the best show on TV right now.

LeNeve?
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the banner is all bad ass and shit right now
like an Affliction t-shirt Confusedarcasm:
affliction shirts are not bad ass, I retract my earlier bad ass statement

oh yeah. that sucks. might as well throw some glitter up on there and call it a day now.

Son of a bitch!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, they do.

Then you should be getting a discount, too.

they are too dumb to figure it out here. I'd have to take a pay stub to a verizon store with smarter people.

Make it happen then. Dude, it's 20% off, that's a good deal.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I'll have to use linux and shit. fuck that guy. linux van pelt

If not for Linux there probably wouldn't have been a DBN
So everyone is welcome on TOMB, right, wrong or asshole, but when a few people voiced opposite opinions here on DBN, we all were assholes, they pulled a promotional shirt and were told the DBN forum would never get promoted on the show b/c if the suits read our "Fan forum" the show would look bad and they might get cancelled, lose funding or not get a raise.

I guess the suits don't read TOMB?

It is ok for them to smash the show on TOMB, from what I hear, worse than the show EVER got smashed over here.

The hypocrisy is thick.

That lack of promotion and recognition for DBN led to a lack of new users that the site has struggled with for over a year now, leading to less and less participation as people fade out due to work and life and are not replaced with new users.
Pete Nice Wrote:So everyone is welcome on TOMB, right, wrong or asshole, but when a few people voiced opposite opinions here on DBN, we all were assholes, they pulled a promotional shirt and were told the DBN forum would never get promoted on the show b/c if the suits read our "Fan forum" the show would look bad and they might get cancelled, lose funding or not get a raise.

It is ok for them to smash the show on TOMB, from what I hear, worse than the show EVER got smashed over here.

The hypocrisy is thick.

That lack of promotion and recognition for DBN led to a lack of new users that the site has struggled with for over a year now, leading to less and less participation as people fade out due to work and life and are not replaced with new users.
TOMB is full of haters, way worse than anyone has ever gone here...and daily.

:high5:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I'll have to use linux and shit. fuck that guy. linux van pelt

well, in that case. I like it again. I will study it, and become a linux master.

guess I should probaly check it out then. I didn't like that movie gladiator, I assumed this show was the same, and didn't want to give it a shot.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So everyone is welcome on TOMB, right, wrong or asshole, but when a few people voiced opposite opinions here on DBN, we all were assholes, they pulled a promotional shirt and were told the DBN forum would never get promoted on the show b/c if the suits read our "Fan forum" the show would look bad and they might get cancelled, lose funding or not get a raise.

The hypocrisy is thick.

TOMB is full of haters, way worse than anyone has ever gone here...and daily.
What did i miss??

That was quite the rant

Imported from Canada
ranty ranterton

The hypocrisy is thick.

Yet, DBN is a close knit group with thies that the folks on TOMB will never have.

The hypocrisy is thick.

You know what sucks the most is when you compare the 2 sites on a usability and technical level DBN is just better. It almost always has the latest forum add-ons and custom scripts applied to it and for being a home based system it runs pretty damn good. Little shit like some icon changes or screwing around with logos and banners just keeps things fresh. Aside from the little graphics changes here and there I’m pretty sure we’re on our 3rd major theme restructure. I could have stayed with the original (That TOMB uses) but that would have gotten boring and wouldn’t have allowed for some of the additions to the site.

I’m past the point where I care if I make a comment and it gets talked about on the radio. What matters is that I can login and surround myself with people I like. I also like that I don’t have to worry about constantly moderating this site.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

well, in that case. I like it again. I will study it, and become a linux master.

DBN runs on Windows now, but I keep a copy of it on Linux too mess around with. Come to think of it there are probably 3 other machines at home that have old versions of DBN running on them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20