Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:when I was about 12, I went on a day long white water rafting expedition with my family, and other strangers. 8 people in the raft maybe, plus the rafting expert guy. We stopped mid day and had lunch. I drank like 4 mt dews.

So we get done, and continue on this rafting journey. Clouds covered the sun, it got cold, cold ass colorado river water splashing all over. It wasn't long before I had to piss bad. Really bad. I didn't know the procedure for having to take a bathroom break, and was too embarrased to ask.

I was hoping someone else would need to go, and ask to stop I guess. I mean we are bouncing through rapids and shit. fucking torture. I finally decided to just piss myself in the raft. had a swimming suit on, and everything was all wet anyway, seemed like the best call at the time.

So this yellow piss is streaming down my leg and collecting in a puddle in the raft. I look across the raft, and some older lady I didn't know, was staring at me, all horrified, and disgusted. I ruined her white water rafting trip. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've never been rafting since.

I went white water rafting on the Colorado River once. IT was really cool. You would go down some bad ass rapids, then you would float for a while and people would jump in and swim and shit. There was a railroad track up along the river to the left side, and at one point the guide told us that we were driving over a train that had derailed around the bend we had just gone through and was in the river below us. The river is in a canyon, and atone point the guide told us to look up and some rich dude had built a house like 800 feet up in the side of the cliff with a balcony and shit, he had to take an elevator down to get in it.

That was a fun day. It was out by Aspen somewhere.

I used to go rafting on the New River in WV.
Those were fun times.
hey guys, i've officially moved out of my office and am working from home for about a week before I'm completely finished my job. then the unemployment begins. My wife used to work at a bank here and her old manager heard I was looking and called me today, so that's good.

Congrats on the baby Beckster
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:when I was about 12, I went on a day long white water rafting expedition with my family, and other strangers. 8 people in the raft maybe, plus the rafting expert guy. We stopped mid day and had lunch. I drank like 4 mt dews.

So we get done, and continue on this rafting journey. Clouds covered the sun, it got cold, cold ass colorado river water splashing all over. It wasn't long before I had to piss bad. Really bad. I didn't know the procedure for having to take a bathroom break, and was too embarrased to ask.

I was hoping someone else would need to go, and ask to stop I guess. I mean we are bouncing through rapids and shit. fucking torture. I finally decided to just piss myself in the raft. had a swimming suit on, and everything was all wet anyway, seemed like the best call at the time.

So this yellow piss is streaming down my leg and collecting in a puddle in the raft. I look across the raft, and some older lady I didn't know, was staring at me, all horrified, and disgusted. I ruined her white water rafting trip. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've never been rafting since.

I went white water rafting on the Colorado River once. IT was really cool. You would go down some bad ass rapids, then you would float for a while and people would jump in and swim and shit. There was a railroad track up along the river to the left side, and at one point the guide told us that we were driving over a train that had derailed around the bend we had just gone through and was in the river below us. The river is in a canyon, and atone point the guide told us to look up and some rich dude had built a house like 800 feet up in the side of the cliff with a balcony and shit, he had to take an elevator down to get in it.

That was a fun day. It was out by Aspen somewhere.

I used to go rafting on the New River in WV.
Those were fun times.

New River is a pretty cool area. That is the one down by Beckley right? A bunch of the Russians went camping and rafting down there this past weekend.
michaelangelo Wrote:hey guys, i've officially moved out of my office and am working from home for about a week before I'm completely finished my job. then the unemployment begins. My wife used to work at a bank here and her old manager heard I was looking and called me today, so that's good.

Sounds like you should have a ton of time to post now before you start the new job.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I used to go rafting on the New River in WV.
Those were fun times.

New River is a pretty cool area. That is the one down by Beckley right? A bunch of the Russians went camping and rafting down there this past weekend.

Maybe, it's been about 7 years since I've gone, don't remember the city names.
I'd like to go back sometime.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hey guys, i've officially moved out of my office and am working from home for about a week before I'm completely finished my job. then the unemployment begins. My wife used to work at a bank here and her old manager heard I was looking and called me today, so that's good.

Sounds like you should have a ton of time to post now before you start the new job.
i will have more time, i booked a trip to mexico, leaving the 14th for a week, but during the day i'll probably spend lots of time with my kid.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Uh oh...

The following information is directly from the National Weather Service:

Issued at: 1:30 PM EDT 6/1/12, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 6/1/12

Tornado watch 332 is in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Pa ., Pennsylvania Counties Included Are:
Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry, Somerset, Westmoreland.

Get More Weather From WGAL.com

I am in Blair now and have to drive through Blair and Westmoreland to get home in about 2 hours.

When I was younger I always wanted to be in Blair, but I only ever got Natalie type chicks.

Oh, I see what you did there.. :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one mentioned No Doubt
That's a good thing.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:They're talking about the best chick rock from the 90's, and Rich doesn't understand why Covino keeps talking about rock radio?

It's Rich... :duh:
i've been white water rafting 3 times, twice were on very tame rivers but the one time was pretty awesome. our guide blew out his knee when we were taking a break right before the biggest rapids on the river. another guide had to take us through the rapids, then we pulled over and picked up our guide who guided us the rest of the way. he was a fucking trooper, he could barely walk when we got back to the bus. great times though
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Those were fun times.

Yeah, it is the one down by Beckley. I have to go there in 10 days. I like to stop at the lookout and take in the view.
[Image: 6c42b7.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Those were fun times.

Yeah, it is the one down by Beckley. I have to go there in 10 days. I like to stop at the lookout and take in the view.

I remember there being a restaurant called Dirty Ernies Rib Pit.
It looked like a shit hole.

Good for you! And thanks.
michaelangelo Wrote:i've been white water rafting 3 times, twice were on very tame rivers but the one time was pretty awesome. our guide blew out his knee when we were taking a break right before the biggest rapids on the river. another guide had to take us through the rapids, then we pulled over and picked up our guide who guided us the rest of the way. he was a fucking trooper, he could barely walk when we got back to the bus. great times though

do you know the proper procedure for bathroom breaks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20