Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
It's only 2:30 and I am basically ready for the day to be done. Fuck.. there's still 3 hours to go. Confusedad:
I got distracted by weather maps and viewing web cams in the area to see if I could spot any flying cows
:high5: Thank you Covino for the love
Covino mentions DBN and everyone logs out....
I have to turn my droid into a european milestonex phone to root it now. bullshit.
Joe Wrote:Covino mentions DBN and everyone logs out....

I went to the bank, and I missed it. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:

Sperm, Blood or cash?
I told Comcast that everyone else pays a lot less for their TV and internet. They said suck a dick. Loyalty my ass
Joe Wrote:I got distracted by weather maps and viewing web cams in the area to see if I could spot any flying cows

My computer froze looking at tornadoe images from that gay twister movie. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Sperm, Blood or cash?

Just cash.
Nothing to fun.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Sperm, Blood or cash?

all of the above. big time saver
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got distracted by weather maps and viewing web cams in the area to see if I could spot any flying cows

My computer froze looking at tornadoe images from that gay twister movie. Confusedad:

Canadian spelling?
Chip Wrote:

me tooo.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sperm, Blood or cash?

all of the above. big time saver

Run into the Red Cross, jazz on the counter and swipe an old ladies purse. Trifecta!
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Canadian spelling?

tornadoque
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20