Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Covino mentions DBN and everyone logs out....

I had a 2:!5 appointment, what did he say?

Just a shout out to check us out.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Covino mentions DBN and everyone logs out....

I had a 2:!5 appointment, what did he say?

Just a shout out to check us out.

I still think a lot of people get confused at that and think he is just talking about the dudebronation as a whole.
Pete Nice Wrote:I still think a lot of people get confused at that and think he is just talking about the dudebronation as a whole.

He did say dot com this time.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I still think a lot of people get confused at that and think he is just talking about the dudebronation as a whole.

:high5:

Covino is the man.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Covino is the man.

merman
:yawn: 39 minutes to go.

Anything exciting going on this weekend?
Joe Wrote:

I've caught him saying that not too long ago. Maybe less than a month ago, he gave dbn a shoutout.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Covino is the man.

merman

Just when I thought he was being a big ass hypocrite, he TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::yawn: 39 minutes to go.

My wife's baby shower is Saturday from 4PM to 12AM. You going? They got a shitload of food and wine and have all kinds of games and shit.

I am working Sat AM and Sunday AM. Playing the COD clan ops tonight and Saturday afternoon. Going to see the Cult Sunday night.
Round trip to Pakistan for only $999 courtesy of DBN ads.
Joe Wrote:Round trip to Pakistan for only $999 courtesy of DBN ads.

as soon as I'm done kickin it with Pete in Qatar, I'll shoot over to pakistan and hang withyou too.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::yawn: 39 minutes to go.

My wife's baby shower is Saturday from 4PM to 12AM. You going? They got a shitload of food and wine and have all kinds of games and shit.

I am working Sat AM and Sunday AM. Playing the COD clan ops tonight and Saturday afternoon. Going to see the Cult Sunday night.

I do not believe I received an invite, I should totally crash it, huh? But then I need a gift, crap..... I don't know if I have time to do all that.
I almost forgot to pay my mortgage today.

I really need to start using the bill reminder app on my cell phone.
Pete Nice Wrote:I almost forgot to pay my mortgage today.

I really need to start using the bill reminder app on my cell phone.

I didn't, the VP of the bank was nice enough to call me here at work and remind me.
My mortgage company either doesn't have my phone number or they don't care cause I never get called. If I make a Toyota payment like 10 minutes late they are all over my shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20