Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
someone just yelled "jew oven" real loud in the shop. :?
LeNeve Wrote:someone just yelled "jew oven" real loud in the shop. :?
Confusedhock:
someone driving a mercedes?
"It's hotter than a jew oven in here"
holy crap.....this is in the Netherlands

[Image: ibxd4Hvu0qOk3.gif]
Brampton Wrote:holy crap.....this is in the Netherlands

[Image: ibxd4Hvu0qOk3.gif]
That is pretty cool.
Brian Wrote:Great, now we get 45 minutes of callers telling us about what great shape they're in.

I'm not listening today, but I hate when they talk fitness, unless they are talking about lipnicki, then its funny.

It's not that complicated of a thing to need discussed constantly in my opinion.

Whatever happened to john baysdow anyway? did he get too gay for C&R?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Great, now we get 45 minutes of callers telling us about what great shape they're in.

I'm not listening today, but I hate when they talk fitness, unless they are talking about lipnicki, then its funny.

It's not that complicated of a thing to need discussed constantly in my opinion.

They're talking about fat people in NYC and how the mayor wants to put a size limit on sodas and soft drinks sold in the city.
those netherlandians are some brick laying mo suckas. :high5:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

They're talking about fat people in NYC and how the mayor wants to put a size limit on sodas and soft drinks sold in the city.

first the gay marriage now this. fuck NYC
[Image: mGi0L.png]

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

He took it personally when Rich said he was in better shape then him.
I would hang out with that drop out cylinder. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
HA

[Image: a7ed22.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:

ten whole minutes in the car listening to the show and all I hear is some smoking, pop drinking chick is bitching about her out-of-shape bf's kids and commercials. :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20