Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Chip Wrote:1 in 5 people pee in public pools.

In related news...
1 in 5 people go to public pools.

I haven't peed in a public pool since I was little. I remember someone calling me out on it, and I was all embarrased. I didn't have the skill to swim around and pee at the same time. That kid, the one who isn't splashing around playing anymore. hes peeing in the pool.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't pee in pools. I don't go to public pools. I will go to a friends pool or a hotel or resort pool, never a public pool.

I will pee in the ocean though

pee on billy ocean
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:HFCS is in everything. Why in the hell does a loaf of bread need HFCS? It needs to be banned not the size of the cup.

What the hell is that stuff anyway?

I would rather see them push for Pepsi and Coke to work on healthier versions AND educating people more on a healthy diet and exercise.
HFCS=High Fructose Corn Syrup

No, I mean why do they put it in practically everything we eat?

And they prefer to call it "corn sugar" now.
Only goes to make us fatter.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't pee in pools. I don't go to public pools. I will go to a friends pool or a hotel or resort pool, never a public pool.

I don't trust any adult swimming at a public pool. weirdos, trying to hook up with little kids and shit.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Spot pee's in his own pool....shocking Confusedarcasm:

Spot has a pool?
It's probably his mom's pool.

One thing... Urine is sterile, so maybe Spot is balancing out the fungus on his toes that way.
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stopping smoking in bars protects the non smokers. Stopping people from buying a 32oz Pepsi is a little different.
HFCS is in everything. Why in the hell does a loaf of bread need HFCS? It needs to be banned not the size of the cup.

What the hell is that stuff anyway?

I would rather see them push for Pepsi and Coke to work on healthier versions AND educating people more on a healthy diet and exercise.
HFCS=High Fructose Corn Syrup

Now that I know it doesn't stand for Holy Fucking Cat Shit that make more sense.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: yBWLL.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Spot pee's in his own pool....shocking Confusedarcasm:

Spot has a pool?
It's probably his mom's pool.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH6Bwt031AXzdv7udfUaE...lTE-xLunMI]
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I generally use the bathroom before I go swimming. It works pretty well.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:No, I mean why do they put it in practically everything we eat?

And they prefer to call it "corn sugar" now.
Only goes to make us fatter.

I think it might increase our desire to eat junk food, too. Which is more money for those industries.

Yeah.
It's not that hard to do.

By any pool, there is a bathroom, close too.

At the ocean, there is not always a bathroom. So if you are at the beach all day, you gotta dip into the waves and let loose.
Uh oh...

The following information is directly from the National Weather Service:

Issued at: 1:30 PM EDT 6/1/12, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 6/1/12

Tornado watch 332 is in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Pa ., Pennsylvania Counties Included Are:
Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry, Somerset, Westmoreland.

Get More Weather From WGAL.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20