Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brampton Wrote:holy crap.....this is in the Netherlands

[Image: ibxd4Hvu0qOk3.gif]

Cool
I kind of want to tie get well soon baloons to roadkill now. grosses me out too much to get close enough though. :barf:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stopping smoking in bars protects the non smokers. Stopping people from buying a 32oz Pepsi is a little different.
HFCS is in everything. Why in the hell does a loaf of bread need HFCS? It needs to be banned not the size of the cup.

What the hell is that stuff anyway?

I would rather see them push for Pepsi and Coke to work on healthier versions AND educating people more on a healthy diet and exercise.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Stopping smoking in bars protects the non smokers. Stopping people from buying a 32oz Pepsi is a little different.
HFCS is in everything. Why in the hell does a loaf of bread need HFCS? It needs to be banned not the size of the cup.

I would rather see them push for Pepsi and Coke to work on healthier versions AND educating people more on a healthy diet and exercise.
HFCS=High Fructose Corn Syrup
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't think that's what she meant.
Public pools are disgusting. Floating around in pee-water :barf:
Yeah, a lot of people pee in pools.
A lot of people are disgusting.
I am not surprised Spot is one of those people.
Spot pee's in his own pool....shocking Confusedarcasm:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Great, now we get 45 minutes of callers telling us about what great shape they're in.

I'm not listening today, but I hate when they talk fitness, unless they are talking about lipnicki, then its funny.

It's not that complicated of a thing to need discussed constantly in my opinion.

Whatever happened to john baysdow anyway? did he get too gay for C&R?
They're talking about fat people in NYC and how the mayor wants to put a size limit on sodas and soft drinks sold in the city.

Those morons need to realize that's not going to work.
1 in 5 people pee in public pools.

In related news...
1 in 5 people go to public pools.
Brian Wrote:Spot pee's in his own pool....shocking Confusedarcasm:

Spot has a pool?
LeNeve Wrote:

Spot has a pool?
its probably a bath tub
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:HFCS is in everything. Why in the hell does a loaf of bread need HFCS? It needs to be banned not the size of the cup.

No, I mean why do they put it in practically everything we eat?

And they prefer to call it "corn sugar" now.
LeNeve Wrote:

Spot has a pool?
It's probably his mom's pool.
I don't pee in pools. I don't go to public pools. I will go to a friends pool or a hotel or resort pool, never a public pool.

I will pee in the ocean though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20