Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Fiona Apple was fantastic...
when I was about 12, I went on a day long white water rafting expedition with my family, and other strangers. 8 people in the raft maybe, plus the rafting expert guy. We stopped mid day and had lunch. I drank like 4 mt dews.

So we get done, and continue on this rafting journey. Clouds covered the sun, it got cold, cold ass colorado river water splashing all over. It wasn't long before I had to piss bad. Really bad. I didn't know the procedure for having to take a bathroom break, and was too embarrased to ask.

I was hoping someone else would need to go, and ask to stop I guess. I mean we are bouncing through rapids and shit. fucking torture. I finally decided to just piss myself in the raft. had a swimming suit on, and everything was all wet anyway, seemed like the best call at the time.

So this yellow piss is streaming down my leg and collecting in a puddle in the raft. I look across the raft, and some older lady I didn't know, was staring at me, all horrified, and disgusted. I ruined her white water rafting trip. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've never been rafting since.
JDubb Wrote:Fiona Apple was fantastic...

Only cause she was dirty hot
I liked What's Up by 4 Non Blondes and Super Nova by Liz Phair

:roll:
Apple fanboy...

Haha.
:poke:
Chip Wrote:I liked What's Up by 4 Non Blondes and Super Nova by Liz Phair

4 Non Blondes put out a solid CD. Liking Liz Phair makes you a lesbian
LeNeve Wrote:when I was about 12, I went on a day long white water rafting expedition with my family, and other strangers. 8 people in the raft maybe, plus the rafting expert guy. We stopped mid day and had lunch. I drank like 4 mt dews.

So we get done, and continue on this rafting journey. Clouds covered the sun, it got cold, cold ass colorado river water splashing all over. It wasn't long before I had to piss bad. Really bad. I didn't know the procedure for having to take a bathroom break, and was too embarrased to ask.

I was hoping someone else would need to go, and ask to stop I guess. I mean we are bouncing through rapids and shit. fucking torture. I finally decided to just piss myself in the raft. had a swimming suit on, and everything was all wet anyway, seemed like the best call at the time.

So this yellow piss is streaming down my leg and collecting in a puddle in the raft. I look across the raft, and some older lady I didn't know, was staring at me, all horrified, and disgusted. I ruined her white water rafting trip. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:Uh oh...

The following information is directly from the National Weather Service:

Issued at: 1:30 PM EDT 6/1/12, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 6/1/12

Tornado watch 332 is in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Pa ., Pennsylvania Counties Included Are:
Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry, Somerset, Westmoreland.

Get More Weather From WGAL.com

pussies

Tornado watch 332 is in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Pa ., Pennsylvania Counties Included Are:
Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Cumberland, Fayette, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin, Perry, Somerset, Westmoreland.

I am in Blair now and have to drive through Blair and Westmoreland to get home in about 2 hours.
Chip Wrote:

:roll:
Apple fanboy...

Haha.
:poke:

I just guffawed.,
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I liked What's Up by 4 Non Blondes and Super Nova by Liz Phair

4 Non Blondes put out a solid CD. Liking Liz Phair makes you a lesbian

Pussy licking 5 :high5:

But really, that was the only song of hers I liked.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am in Blair now and have to drive through Blair and Westmoreland to get home in about 2 hours.

When I was younger I always wanted to be in Blair, but I only ever got Natalie type chicks.
LeNeve Wrote:when I was about 12, I went on a day long white water rafting expedition with my family, and other strangers. 8 people in the raft maybe, plus the rafting expert guy. We stopped mid day and had lunch. I drank like 4 mt dews.

That actually made me laugh out loud.
Joe Wrote:

Only cause she was dirty hot
And I liked her music.
Shut up, Spot.......I don't trust the opinions of people that pee in pools.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20