Dudebro Nation

Full Version: June 1, 2012 ~ Hello Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Joe Wrote:My mortgage company either doesn't have my phone number or they don't care cause I never get called. If I make a Toyota payment like 10 minutes late they are all over my shit.

I stopped answering my cell phone, so he calls direct to the shop now. Nice guy though. cuts me alot of breaks actually.
star spangled boners still wave
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My mortgage company either doesn't have my phone number or they don't care cause I never get called. If I make a Toyota payment like 10 minutes late they are all over my shit.

I stopped answering my cell phone, so he calls direct to the shop now. Nice guy though. cuts me alot of breaks actually.

All my bill collectors have my home phone# which I just canceled last week.
Pirates had the hardest schedule int he National League so far this year. And they are still 25-25 and 3 games out of first.

If they can finish the last two months of the season strong this year, the streak could end. :pray: :pray:
Pete Nice Wrote:I almost forgot to pay my mortgage today.

I really need to start using the bill reminder app on my cell phone.

My mortgage and phone bill automatically come out of our account. I am bad for forgetting to pay the water bill and the hydro bill...
NussieT Wrote:

My mortgage and phone bill automatically come out of our account. I am bad for forgetting to pay the water bill and the hydro bill...

I despise automatic deduction. I feel handcuffed and in case of an emergency shit could go downhill fast. the only auto deductions I have over $20 is the car insurance, which requires it. Now that I think about it, I might look into paying that just once a year when I get my tax return from now on.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I despise automatic deduction. I feel handcuffed and in case of an emergency shit could go downhill fast. the only auto deductions I have over $20 is the car insurance, which requires it. Now that I think about it, I might look into paying that just once a year when I get my tax return from now on.

If you pay annually you have a lot of negotiating power, could save hundreds
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20