Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so right now some guy is trying to explain what the results of this experiment mean, however as the head of the core facility, they didnt ask me.

well dont keep us in suspense, what do the results of the experiment mean???
I think it means that nobody at work likes Derick.

eddie doesn't.

I think it is time for a Fedex off!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:OMG Amy looks soooooooooooooo bad in that pic....what a wasted life....

She actually looked pretty normal right before she died
How many of DBNers are in the path of the hurricane?
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so right now some guy is trying to explain what the results of this experiment mean, however as the head of the core facility, they didnt ask me.

I think it means that nobody at work likes Derick.

eddie doesn't.

What kind of experiments do they do at FedEx anyway?
JDubb Wrote:How many of DBNers are in the path of the hurricane?

Pittsburgh got rocked by it this morning. I am inColumbus now and it's all sunshine and clear skies.
Who buys a yellow surfboard?

[Image: yellowsurfboard.jpg]

Me, sort of depends on whether its hits Jersey (and hopefully flattens that JS beaach house) or heads out to sea, either way some part of Long Island is getting smacked by it.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pittsburgh got rocked by it this morning. I am inColumbus now and it's all sunshine and clear skies.

philly & south jersey are getting pounded- its a "trapped hurricane"huge flood warnings & they are already warning people of power outages.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Isn't it still down by Florida?
Pete Nice Wrote:Who buys a yellow surfboard?

[Image: yellowsurfboard.jpg]

my surfboard was like an off-white yellowish.
javsto Wrote:

i have no idea, they didnt ask me. fuck em
Sort of, but I'm a little farther inland. We'll get heavy rain and wind for sure.
Me!! woo-hoo!
'Treme' Actor Michael Showers Found Dead in Mississippi River

'Treme' is a show that portrays the struggle and hardship that befell New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Yesterday, a real-life tragedy struck 'Treme.'

Michael Showers, who played New Orleans homicide Captain John Guidry on the HBO drama, was found dead in the Mississippi River Wednesday morning. The actor was 45 years old.

[Image: michaelshowers.jpg]
http://www.aoltv.com/2011/08/25/treme-ac...ound-dead/
JDubb Wrote:'Treme' Actor Michael Showers Found Dead in Mississippi River
Never heard of him or that show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34