Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Pete Nice Wrote:Dead up in this bitch. Must be some kind of sweet ass convo on TOMB about telling your woman the chicks around you are fat.
Nothing. Ralph posting pic of the new baby
Pete Nice Wrote:Dead up in this bitch. Must be some kind of sweet ass convo on TOMB about telling your woman the chicks around you are fat.

I'm trying to get some work done.
I'm going to have to open up my computer as soon as I get this stuff done.
I'll be honest- the later it gets in the day the more email I get that I need to respond too, so as time goes on post less and less.
Pete Nice Wrote:How is it more dead in here while the show is on than at 8AM long before anyone is even thinking C&R are coming on?

I went to make some lunch!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This theory sounds pretty solid. If they are fat, you point it out. If they are hot, they are just women from work or something. NO matter what, your woman is always hotter.

I say leave the looks out of it.
Either way.

I agree, and usually do, but all the nasty attitude, bitchy, insecure, jealous women men have dealt with for years make it almost muscle memory to try and downplay immediately. It's almost like you have to think about not doing it.

Whatever :roll: A lot of you guys have a fit when we point out incredibly hot guys, too.

Point out all the hot guys you want, masturbate to them, dream about them, I don't care, jsut don't fuck them.
oh snap. That dog is getting raped by the ocean. call aqua man!!!!!!
[youtube]Zwj_L8o6WyY[/youtube]
geinslunchbox Wrote:

Who's the father?
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

Who's the father?

jdubb?
comcast caused double post- ignore.
Rydrum Wrote:I'll be honest- the later it gets in the day the more email I get that I need to respond too, so as time goes on post less and less.

yeah I get busier throughout the day. I pretty much fuck off and drink coffee the first 2 hours of work or so.
LeNeve Wrote:oh snap. That dog is getting raped by the ocean. call aqua man!!!!!!
[youtube]Zwj_L8o6WyY[/youtube]
No, it is just dog breading at a puppy mill. :roflmao:
It'll be bad for me next week. My supervisor move into our office permanently Lame and she informed me how she's going to sit with me and go over stuff with me in more depth :killme: .... I found out about his free seminar that I can learn all about the State laws for registering cars and asked if I could go to it. She looked at me like I was out of my fucking mind for even asking. I suspect that the woman feels threatened that I might learn something she doesn't know. Wtf It's going to be a pain in the ass and I might not get chances to post much.

Hopefully, my next job will be better (once i find it)
Rydrum Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

Who's the father?

jdubb?
:finger: , to both of your posts...
talking about kim kardashian doesn't really make me feel like foruming either. fuck her.
LeNeve Wrote:talking about kim kardashian doesn't really make me feel like foruming either. fuck her.
Thank you... :whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34