Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Brian Wrote:My car needs brakes and an oil change, so does my pick-up Confusedad:

my vehicles need all that too. maybe saturday when I'm working.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 2ayDL.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I actually laughed out loud.......no one saw me :grin:
Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! :yawn: :yawn: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Going to Corvettes at Carlisle tomorrow and coming home Saturday afternoon so we don't get caught in the Hurricane.....
eddieyourdj Wrote:I wonder if Pete has one of these cool badges that he whips out to impress people???
[Image: a6cd0813-516b-a0c1.jpg]

That's not legal. If anyone ever shows a badge and says they are a private investigator, they are full of shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I wonder if Pete has one of these cool badges that he whips out to impress people???

That's not legal. If anyone ever shows a badge and says they are a private investigator, they are full of shit.

yeah eddie- pete whips out other things to impress people.
[Image: bamnananasmonk.jpg]
[Image: carlentwoman.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

What if they have on leather chaps & no pants???
[Image: Jwoww.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Then they are probably a Flyers fan.
Who wears heels on a boat??????

[Image: thumbs-EMOK-Picdump-200-006.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Then they are probably a Flyers fan.

Hey.
Have fun cringing every time Crosby gets hit this year.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: Jwoww.jpg]
Agreed

sent from high above mount toilet
Pete Nice Wrote:Who wears heels on a boat??????

[Image: thumbs-EMOK-Picdump-200-006.jpg]

Awesome chicks.
That's who.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! :yawn: :yawn: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Going to Corvettes at Carlisle tomorrow and coming home Saturday afternoon so we don't get caught in the Hurricane.....

any tree doctors on emergency dial incase you have a hurricane related emergency with any of your "special" friends?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34