Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Someone at work left a shit smear on the toilet seat

And the pube fairy visited to

:-(

sent from high above mount toilet
There are only 3 of us women in my office. 2 of us know we are clean. How can you not realize you left a public on the seat and a floater in the bowl. Nasty. Apparently the "other" girl has not trimmed her downtown since 1978
so what does this trimming entail ? care to share personal stories
MY ankle stopped hurting, but my knee is still all swole and bruised. I still went riding last night though. I was chasing my wife all around like a cow. It was freaking hilarious.
Iva13 Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! :yawn: :yawn: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
Going to Corvettes at Carlisle tomorrow and coming home Saturday afternoon so we don't get caught in the Hurricane.....

any tree doctors on emergency dial incase you have a hurricane related emergency with any of your "special" friends?

Actully we have a problem w/Vernon and had an Arborer (?) come to the house 2 days ago....he liked us I'm sure he would help us. He believes Vernon has a cancorous (sp?) root.... Confusedad:

arborist
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Someone at work left a shit smear on the toilet seat

And the pube fairy visited to

:-(

sent from high above mount toilet
There are only 3 of us women in my office. 2 of us know we are clean. How can you not realize you left a public on the seat and a floater in the bowl. Nasty. Apparently the "other" girl has not trimmed her downtown since 1978
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
so she has a cushioned seat
LeNeve Wrote:MY ankle stopped hurting, but my knee is still all swole and bruised. I still went riding last night though. I was chasing my wife all around like a cow. It was freaking hilarious.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/pictures/this-is-why-romans-worshipped-bulls-2121526">http://www.break.com/pictures/this-is-w ... ls-2121526</a><!-- m -->
batmans day off
[Image: 16gLT.jpg]
Iva- depending upon where you live, there is a pretty serious black walnut infection. Some places are not allowing people to import or export wood,
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://articles.philly.com/2011-08-14/news/29886675_1_black-walnut-thousand-cankers-disease-firewood">http://articles.philly.com/2011-08-14/n ... e-firewood</a><!-- m -->
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: zjR48.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:batmans day off
[Image: 16gLT.jpg]

fuck that pic made me bithe my tung
Derick the root is causing the problem...and sure enough when we dug and moved the dirt there is one root that is growing an entirely different direction than the others and its right up against Vernon's trunk...that root is causing his condition...and NO he will not be firewood Confusedlap: he is a beautiful coral bark maple..... :boobs: :boobs:
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: zjR48.jpg]
Sounds like Covino.
how many of us feel about Jersey Shore
[Image: L4Lxz.gif]
roots that grow in different directions!!!!!! no way!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Derick the root is causing the problem...and sure enough when we dug and moved the dirt there is one root that is growing an entirely different direction than the others and its right up against Vernon's trunk...that root is causing his condition...and NO he will not be firewood Confusedlap: he is a beautiful coral bark maple..... :boobs: :boobs:
Will they have to amputate?
so right now some guy is trying to explain what the results of this experiment mean, however as the head of the core facility, they didnt ask me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34