Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Joey you know what maybe it was my connetion. I just tried posting something, it wouldn't post so I stopped it and tried again and the dumb thing posted twice every posts apart... I apologize for saying your site went down.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I don't usually watch NFL because I don't have a favorite team to cheer for...
wouldn't it be the vikings or the packers?

The Vikings would be the closest but does anyone actually like the Vikings.
Only Rocket-Ralph.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You really need to stop referring to this whole "Bombers" thing as football. It confuses the real football fans.

I love them! My parents weren't into sports and the only sport I was into was gymnastics. It wasn't until I was 21 and my work gave me tickets I fell in love with the Bombers (even though the sucked)... here I am 4 years later... still cheering them on. It doesn't help that there are some real hotties on that team.
I don't usually watch NFL because I don't have a favorite team to cheer for...

People in minnesota....and fans of Adrian peterson (purple Jesus)
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I don't usually watch NFL because I don't have a favorite team to cheer for...

Only Rocket-Ralph.

Besides I would prefer at least one of my football teams be half decent. Although the Bombers are kicking ass this year.
NussieT Wrote:The Vikings would be the closest but does anyone actually like the Vikings.
They have a good QB this year.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The Vikings would be the closest but does anyone actually like the Vikings.
who?
Joe Wrote:

Is he attractive!?
Joe Wrote:

if you are a worm.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Is he attractive!?
McNab?
allright butts.
So long folks! Have a spendid evening!!
the only good reason to wear Ed Hardy
[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump214-046.jpg]
geinslunchbox Wrote:So long folks! Have a spendid evening!!
You too...
micheal jordan in a coma after a car crash
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34