Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
LeNeve Wrote:micheal jordan in a coma after a car crash
What?!?!?!?!
NussieT Wrote:Joey you know what maybe it was my connetion. I just tried posting something, it wouldn't post so I stopped it and tried again and the dumb thing posted twice every posts apart... I apologize for saying your site went down.

The SITE almost never goes down. Comcast had 2 months of connection issues, but the site ran like a champ. Last night the firewall on my network rebooted, but the site stayed running.

TOMB has site crashes.
[Image: thumbs-018.jpg]
he doesn't drive through the lane quite like he used to
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Joey you know what maybe it was my connetion. I just tried posting something, it wouldn't post so I stopped it and tried again and the dumb thing posted twice every posts apart... I apologize for saying your site went down.

The SITE almost never goes down. Comcast had 2 months of connection issues, but the site ran like a champ. Last night the firewall on my network rebooted, but the site stayed running.

TOMB has site crashes.

I said I was sorry. Apparently MTS doesn't like me using my internet stick for work & personal use. It's been a piece of shit today.
Joe Wrote:

TOMB has site crashes.
wasnt the site down yesterday for a while?
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Joey you know what maybe it was my connection. I just tried posting something, it wouldn't post so I stopped it and tried again and the dumb thing posted twice every posts apart... I apologize for saying your site went down.

TOMB has site crashes.

No, that was your poor internet connection. :poke:
would you punch justin beiber in the face, if all you had to do was 30 days in jail? like a solid square punch straigh to the nose, 30 days?

I would, easy. wouldn't think twice.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

TOMB has site crashes.

NOPE. A network device was.
JDubb Wrote:
What?!?!?!?!

Not true
LeNeve Wrote:would you punch justin beiber in the face, if all you had to do was 30 days in jail? like a solid square punch straigh to the nose, 30 days?

I would, easy. wouldn't think twice.

No.
I don't care about him enough.
more human than human :rock: :rock:

this was our pre game song before football games. we won state that year. fuck yeah.
I just got to put wireless cards in all the computers here at work.
Everything actually went perfect.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

TOMB has site crashes.

NOPE. A network device was.
what dat mean?

bleep bloop bloop bleep
BTW... Donovan McNabb not attractive... Buck Pierce (QB for the Bombers) attractive... +1 for me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34