Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Nope. I'd say it's almost impossible.
Snip snip?

Lesbian.

No effin' way. I was humiliated in junior high there would be no way that I ever swung that way... EVER! Not even once.

Okay, fine, what happened in jr. high?
Chip Wrote:You know those news stories where people have to be rescued by helicopters after natural disasters because they were too stuborn to listen to the evacuations?
Then we all laugh at how stupid they are?
Yeah, turns out that's Rich.

Doesn't rich's head float?
Rydrum Wrote:breast feeding.

I breast fed for a week with my son and he would bite down & suck super ass hard. It hurt so fucking bad, I would cry because it hurt so bad. I said I would never do it again. My daughter was bottle fed from birth.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at Cedar Point once, and there were 2 of those out on the lake.
People were flipping out, thinking they were tornados.
Even though the weather was almost completely calm.

I remember those!

Around 10 years ago?

I think I little longer than that. I would have been just getting out of high school.

Maybe it was like 15 years ago.
I wonder if we were there on the same day.

I remember it only rained for about a half an hour.
Pete Nice Wrote:So the show starts and rolls right into doody talk after opening with a doody time talesong.
its all about continuity
NussieT Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:breast feeding.

I breast fed for a week with my son and he would bite down & suck super ass hard. It hurt so fucking bad, I would cry because it hurt so bad. I said I would never do it again. My daughter was bottle fed from birth.

lesson learned.
Iva13 Wrote:I am really worried about the hurricane.....for real....I'm afraid of what it could do to my property, house, cars, trees, etc....

Just remember Iva that those are just objects and that they can be replaced. The most important thing is your family, Bubba and you are safe.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: liquor-store-sign-religious-opression.jpg]

i can't stand religious rules/laws getting in the way of my life.
is it really religious rules? really?

when every other business is open on sundays, or maybe they just don't want to be open for one day?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I was at Cedar Point once, and there were 2 of those out on the lake.

I remember those!

Around 10 years ago?

[youtube]NI27jlwNk2E[/youtube]
Brian Wrote:There was a 3.4 earthquake in northern NY yesterday afternoon.

there was a 7.1 earthquake in Peru yesterday too.
don't they blow this hurricane stuff out of proportion every year. Until the north east gets blasted with a little more than heavy wind and rain, don't bother me with this stupidity
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I remember those!

Around 10 years ago?

[youtube]NI27jlwNk2E[/youtube]

When I was there, it was not tornados.
They were water spouts, and those in that video look like water spouts too.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: liquor-store-sign-religious-opression.jpg]

i can't stand religious rules/laws getting in the way of my life.

Or bad spelling
Chip Wrote:Okay, fine, what happened in jr. high?

I lost friends because of my parents divorce & my dad came out of the closet. Then the school forces you to go through mandatory counselling. Your peers kind of seperate themselves from you and you are forced to find new friends... it's hard when you are 12, when your friends are your life.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:2010. It's black, actually looks pretty good and has a spacious interior, I just hate Chevy's and the car has no pick up at all.
I did find the second power outlet though.

Maybe if you weren't so busy being a Negative Nancy, you would have found the outlet sooner. Do you know if it's a 4 or 6 cylinder?

I think it's a 4 pie and 4 tatertit cylinder

[Image: RonScottPieFace.jpg]

[Image: sophie-reade-pie-face-2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34