Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sneezing is fucking awesome.

Do you ever sneeze so hard your taint hurts? its not fun for those few seconds after, trust me
yuck
javsto Wrote:

Do you ever sneeze so hard your taint hurts? its not fun for those few seconds after, trust me

Confusedhock:

No.
But sometimes my right arm hurts.
javsto Wrote:

i think you might have something else going on if your taint hurts. Maybe one to many drinks last night
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb wants this iphone case, Steve Jobs in Carbonite

[Image: Steve-Jobs-Carbonite-iPhone-Case-480x480.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
That is a good case, I have seen the Han Solo one before.
Congratulations to Rocket-Ralph. He and his wife had a son last night.
Have you ever sneezed while taking a wazz & it breaks the flow for a split second & you piss on the floor???
[Image: 7504.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Have you ever sneezed while taking a wazz & it breaks the flow for a split second & you piss on the floor???

:roflmao:

[Image: When_Disaster_Strikes.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:

you kidding me? I end up pissing on the floor no matter if i sneeze or not, thats why its great to have a tub right next to the toilet, just pull back the curtains and aim for the wall....
javsto Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

you kidding me? I end up pissing on the floor no matter if i sneeze or not, thats why its great to have a tub right next to the toilet, just pull back the curtains and aim for the wall....
I'll bet the nussies love your sticky, nasty bathroom floors!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

I'll bet the nussies love your sticky, nasty bathroom floors!!!

but see thats where the bathtub comes in handy plus that cleaner with the scrubbing bubbles like in those commercials
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: why-women-cry-480x274.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
This kinda makes sense

[Image: d3ba58794ff539cf14e8767b7f4bb420.jpg]
[Image: 2ayDL.jpg]
I wonder if Pete has one of these cool badges that he whips out to impress people???
[Image: a6cd0813-516b-a0c1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34