Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:yuengling = nectar of the Gods :beer:
:high5:

If for some reason you are ever in the middle of nowhere PA- take the Yuengling brewery tour at the end you can get a fresh glass- its so tasty.
We were going to do the tour when we went to hershey, but got a late start & missed the 1:30 tour, we are doing a 1 day trip to hershey tomorrow to use our rain vouchers since the weather looks good, but wont be able to do the tour tomorrow
Chip Wrote:If you downplay it, and you get caught, you're screwed.
If you're girlfriend is someone that you HAVE to downplay it too, you're screwed.

Yeah, my wife really doesn't care either way. She will point out hot chicks if needed.
Pete Nice Wrote:This theory sounds pretty solid. If they are fat, you point it out. If they are hot, they are just women from work or something. NO matter what, your woman is always hotter.

I say leave the looks out of it.
Either way.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This theory sounds pretty solid. If they are fat, you point it out. If they are hot, they are just women from work or something. NO matter what, your woman is always hotter.

Either way.

I agree, and usually do, but all the nasty attitude, bitchy, insecure, jealous women men have dealt with for years make it almost muscle memory to try and downplay immediately. It's almost like you have to think about not doing it.
Covino just said it, we are programmed to downplay it to avoid confrontation. I guess women are catching on. Time to adapt.
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino just said it, we are programmed to downplay it to avoid confrontation. I guess women are catching on. Time to adapt.

like this?

"let me finish looking at all these hot chicks, then I'll come in there and try to bone you"
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino just said it, we are programmed to downplay it to avoid confrontation. I guess women are catching on. Time to adapt.

like this?

"let me finish looking at all these hot chicks, then I'll come in there and try to bone you"

Yeah something like that. Sound like a plan.
How is it more dead in here while the show is on than at 8AM long before anyone is even thinking C&R are coming on?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: so-many-stereotypes.jpg]
What a beautiful sunset.....

[Image: stolen-moments.jpg]
Dead up in this bitch. Must be some kind of sweet ass convo on TOMB about telling your woman the chicks around you are fat.
Pete Nice Wrote:Dead up in this bitch. Must be some kind of sweet ass convo on TOMB about telling your woman the chicks around you are fat.
Guys on TOMB don't surround themselves with women.
Pete Nice Wrote:How is it more dead in here while the show is on than at 8AM long before anyone is even thinking C&R are coming on?
I've been wondering that same thing all week, in fact it's been the like this the last few weeks.
Pete Nice Wrote:How is it more dead in here while the show is on than at 8AM long before anyone is even thinking C&R are coming on?

I wonder the same thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Either way.

I agree, and usually do, but all the nasty attitude, bitchy, insecure, jealous women men have dealt with for years make it almost muscle memory to try and downplay immediately. It's almost like you have to think about not doing it.

Whatever :roll: A lot of you guys have a fit when we point out incredibly hot guys, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34