Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 25/2011....hey, its thursday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
It wasn't the Pen 15 club.
It was the Pen club
And the person was going to be the 15th person in it.
So they would be Pen15
Brian Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:yuengling = nectar of the Gods :beer:
:high5:

If for some reason you are ever in the middle of nowhere PA- take the Yuengling brewery tour at the end you can get a fresh glass- its so tasty.
NussieT Wrote:I can't drink beer... it tastes like piss.
:roflmao:

it's okay - trust me, I'm VERY picky about what I drink. Can't be real cheap nasty light stuff. Can't be too dark or I feel like I'm drinking a glass of asphalt. even then I rarely if ever have a drink.
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

If for some reason you are ever in the middle of nowhere PA- take the Yuengling brewery tour at the end you can get a fresh glass- its so tasty.

I've heard that more than once and keep thinking I need to do it sometime for fun. I have friends that live in PA and any time they come to visit they know that they are supposed to bring a case with them Smile rumor has it that Yuengling will be available in Ohio before much longer...
Indiansfan Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I've heard that more than once and keep thinking I need to do it sometime for fun. I have friends that live in PA and any time they come to visit they know that they are supposed to bring a case with them Smile rumor has it that Yuengling will be available in Ohio before much longer...

:pray:
Ohio is within driving distance for that stuff.
Chip Wrote:It wasn't the Pen 15 club.
It was the Pen club
And the person was going to be the 15th person in it.
So they would be Pen15

Jim was on the computer the other day so I took a pen and wrote pen15 on his hand. The guys at work were making fun of him... it made me laugh.
Chip Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote::high5:

I can pick it up in NY...bout an hour from my house :high5:
Indiansfan Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I can't drink beer... it tastes like piss.
:roflmao:

it's okay - trust me, I'm VERY picky about what I drink. Can't be real cheap nasty light stuff. Can't be too dark or I feel like I'm drinking a glass of asphalt. even then I rarely if ever have a drink.

I stay away from all beers. I'll have a moment where I think i'll try one... have a sip and then just give it to someone else. I don't understand how people can drink that stuff.
Rydrum Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Or Troegs
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:If for some reason you are ever in the middle of nowhere PA- take the Yuengling brewery tour at the end you can get a fresh glass- its so tasty.

I can pick it up in NY...bout an hour from my house :high5:

I'm not sure of the variety Yuenling has, but I like Bell's better, and I can get that stuff everywhere around here.
So I'm not too desperate
My friends daughter is going to the blink 182 concert tonight in Winnipeg. Her friends and her have decided to wear slut dresses/skirts and heels to it. I don't know where the hell they think they are going but slut dresses/skirts and heels have no place at a Blink 182 concert.
NussieT Wrote:My friends daughter is going to the blink 182 concert tonight in Winnipeg. Her friends and her have decided to wear slut dresses/skirts and heels to it. I don't know where the hell they think they are going but slut dresses/skirts and heels have no place at a Blink 182 concert.

well if you are going you don't have good taste, so wearing that would fit.
NussieT Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I am really worried about the hurricane.....for real....I'm afraid of what it could do to my property, house, cars, trees, etc....

Just remember Iva that those are just objects and that they can be replaced. The most important thing is your family, Bubba and you are safe.

Thanks T....you are so right...xoxoxoxo
NussieT Wrote:My friends daughter is going to the blink 182 concert tonight in Winnipeg. Her friends and her have decided to wear slut dresses/skirts and heels to it. I don't know where the hell they think they are going but slut dresses/skirts and heels have no place at a Blink 182 concert.
oh come now.......shitty music attracts the sluttiest chicks possible.
Rydrum Wrote:

well if you are going you don't have good taste, so wearing that would fit.

I liked Blink 182 when I was younger but I have no desire to spend $50 on tickets and listen to whores scream Mark Hoppus' name in hopes that she'll bang him in their tour bus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34