Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Finally wanted to start one today!!
hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:
Donginator Wrote:hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:

WHAT??? If anyone ever sees that again let me know what add is at the bottom of the screen. It's got to be an infected ad because I know the site has not been infected.
Good reason to party!

[Image: 4db803426aeea.preview-300.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:

WHAT??? If anyone ever sees that again let me know what add is at the bottom of the screen. It's got to be an infected ad because I know the site has not been infected.
I've never gotten a warning on this site, But I also run Adblock Plus.
I occassionally get a security warning because of soemthing to do with the paypal link at the bottom, but that's nothing to worry about.
Good morning everyone!!!! Since I have been gone so long can you guys please give me an update on what you have been doing and what's going on in your personal lives....you know me...I like details, but I feel so lost and disconnected right now. Thanks, xoxoxox :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Since I have been gone so long can you guys please give me an update on what you have been doing and what's going on in your personal lives....you know me...I like details, but I feel so lost and disconnected right now. Thanks, xoxoxox :boobs: :boobs:

Hey, welcome to DBN. :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Since I have been gone so long can you guys please give me an update on what you have been doing and what's going on in your personal lives....you know me...I like details, but I feel so lost and disconnected right now. Thanks, xoxoxox :boobs: :boobs:
We've missed you around here Iva.
Joe Wrote:Good reason to party!

:happy:

Boucher:
GAA-2.10
SV%-.935

Miller:
GAA-2.93
SV%-.917
You're hott!!!
Chip Wrote:

Boucher:
GAA-2.10
SV%-.935

Miller:
GAA-2.93
SV%-.917
I sure wish I knew what that meant!!!

Disconnected... I like that song.

What's new?
Nothing really.
Working, paying bills, living life.
It took me over an hour and a half to get to work today.
Oh no! Why is water falling from the sky? Let's drive really really slow and crash into things!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Boucher:
GAA-2.10
SV%-.935

Miller:
GAA-2.93
SV%-.917
I sure wish I knew what that meant!!!

Haha. It means Philly is moving on.
4 down. 12 to go.
Holy fuck Chip. It's been raining 3 days straight here. Which is like a once a year thing. People are so FUCKING retarded. Anyway I was terrorizing people this morning, out of pure rage, because they were litterally driving 10 mph. I'm sure they would have called the cops on me if they werent such pussies that they needed 2 hands to drive in a light rain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30