Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Yeah, happy birthday Donger.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Since I have been gone so long can you guys please give me an update on what you have been doing and what's going on in your personal lives....you know me...I like details, but I feel so lost and disconnected right now. Thanks, xoxoxox :boobs: :boobs:

Iva! WB! :high5: :boobs:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was thinking about things I hate worse than the Flyers this morning. I came up with a very short list.

- the possibility of my wife getting murdered. That is about it.

Things I hate the Flyers more than:

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.

Next time the Flyers play on a Friday stop over. Real Time with Bill Maher is on Friday nights. I'll even play some Tool.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Robert, and I was sad to hear about the bird AND the poor cat....You know me well :boobs: :boobs: And as for your balls....Good for you and whatever they touch!!

My house is full of spiders right now b/c of the warm weather and I have not been killing them b/c I said to myself "Iva might not like it" and then I wondered what your stance on killing bugs was.

Most bugs, except for flies and big spiders I try to put them back outside..and stink bugs I would kill, but then the house stinks so they all go back outside.

And Brian Ladybugs are good luck...when I find one outside I bring them in and put them on my plants...my nieces think its great when they see a ladybug in our house!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks Robert, and I was sad to hear about the bird AND the poor cat....You know me well :boobs: :boobs: And as for your balls....Good for you and whatever they touch!!

I didn't harm the cat. Just wanted to scare him off so he doesn't like hanging out in my yard. I learned that trick from the bear whisperer guy on animal planet.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I was thinking about things I hate worse than the Flyers this morning. I came up with a very short list.

- the possibility of my wife getting murdered. That is about it.

Things I hate the Flyers more than:

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.

Next time the Flyers play on a Friday stop over. Real Time with Bill Maher is on Friday nights. I'll even play some Tool.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :poke:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

My house is full of spiders right now b/c of the warm weather and I have not been killing them b/c I said to myself "Iva might not like it" and then I wondered what your stance on killing bugs was.

Most bugs, except for flies and big spiders I try to put them back outside..and stink bugs I would kill, but then the house stinks so they all go back outside.

And Brian Ladybugs are good luck...when I find one outside I bring them in and put them on my plants...my nieces think its great when they see a ladybug in our house!!!

You can't kill stink bugs, they stink, I get a piece of paper and put them on it and throw them back outside. I usually kill spiders. I always kill those damn bugs that are like 1 or 2 inches long with a ton of long legs out of each side, I hate those fuckers.

Lady bugs are good though, I usually just open the window and throw them back outside.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! Since I have been gone so long can you guys please give me an update on what you have been doing and what's going on in your personal lives....you know me...I like details, but I feel so lost and disconnected right now. Thanks, xoxoxox :boobs: :boobs:

Iva! WB! :high5: :boobs:

Thanks!!! :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, happy birthday Donger.

yes happy birthday, may your day be filled with massive dongination. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Most bugs, except for flies and big spiders I try to put them back outside..and stink bugs I would kill, but then the house stinks so they all go back outside.

You can't kill stink bugs, they stink, I get a piece of paper and put them on it and throw them back outside. I usually kill spiders. I always kill those damn bugs that are like 1 or 2 inches long with a ton of long legs out of each side, I hate those fuckers.

Lady bugs are good though, I usually just open the window and throw them back outside.
That's what I do. They stink if you squash them.
Happy Birthday Donginator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :grin:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've got lady bugs in my house.

my little girl wants to live in a house, and world full of lady bugs.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've got lady bugs in my house.

my little girl wants to live in a house, and world full of lady bugs.
I don't.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am so tired of ladybugs, since the house is still on the market in tyler we have been living in our 5th wheel travel trailer in houston and ladybugs get in from EVERYWHERE! They stink when you squish them, but then they also leave poop trails everywhere on the ceiling and they are so annoying! Sorry but I kill them all. I spend $160 every 3-4 months to get rid of every type of bug I can. I tell my wife all the time, if I could pay $10,000 to never be bugged by a bug I would. Sadly I cant. Right now its Gnat season, and those piss me off cause they are too fast most of the time and I cant squish em.

:rant:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh yeah, I am sure you hate a lot of things more than the Flyers.

You know how you live in the greater Toronto area but dislike the Leaves? It similar here. Pittsburgh has far superior education, outside of u of Penn, than Philly, so we get TONS of Philly kids who come here to go to school, I would estimate about 40% of Duquesne's on campus students to be from the general Philly area. Half of my fraternity grew up in the Philly area. Same with my freshman dorm. Then they love PGH and stay here after school about 50% of the time, so we are surrounded by them. Let me just put it this way, Chip is nothing like the average Flyer fan, he actually knows something about hockey despite his often misinformed comments about the Penguins, he still knows hockey, I attribute this to him not growing up in Philly, but instead Detroit, where people actually know hockey and are close to Canada for real hockey information. Most Flyer fans think the CBC is where they go to get their herpes shots and TSN is The Shopping Network. The average Flyer fan is basically a caveman with tunnel vision. Even the smartest of people, if they are Flyer fans, seem to lose all intelligence once hockey comes on. While they are usually the same person, Flyer fans are nothing like Eagles and Phillies fans, once they put put on that ugly nasty puke orange jersey, it is like Jeckle and Hyde.

:rant:

Ha! I am not misinformed! :poke:

I wasn't born like this, those damn Red Wing fans drove me to what I am today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30