Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Glen Beck speaks the truth. Bill Maher spews nonsense.
:zipit:

I have always thought you were middle, leaning right, but lately you seem to have suggested some liberal ideals....

He's getting smarter.

I can't believe you are a liberal, doesn't match your lifestyle, job or anything. Your not a hippie or environmentalist and you could care less about welfare and helping people. Doesn't make sense, like growing up in Detroit and being a Flyers fan, just doesn't make sense.....
Pete Nice Wrote:So who do you all think this intern is? From the way they were reading it, I do not think it was a girl. I think it was Bilbo Baggins.

The other day when they were talking about the letter, I though it was Covino's cousin, because Rich said old intern, that was extremely close with Covino. Or something like that.

Now I don't think so.

It had to have been someone who thought they were greater than what they really were, or a conceited stuck up stink puss kind of person.

I really don't have a solid idea. other than stink puss.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I have always thought you were middle, leaning right, but lately you seem to have suggested some liberal ideals....
No, politics is just one subject I stay away from. I just hate the uber liberal or conservatives that can't hear anything hte other side is saying. I am middle though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Obviously this former intern doesn't really know Rich b/c everyone knows he is the worst at getting back to people.

Kind of retarded for even asking that question. Thats make a wish foundation type shit.

I hate asking people for favors, especially people with something to offer like Rich and Covino have. I feel like such a scumbag doing it. If offered I will jump on it, but I will rarely, if ever, ask. If it happens, it happens.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

He's getting smarter.

I can't believe you are a liberal, doesn't match your lifestyle, job or anything. Your not a hippie or environmentalist and you could care less about welfare and helping people. Doesn't make sense, like growing up in Detroit and being a Flyers fan, just doesn't make sense.....

he's one of them queerosexuals.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Obviously this former intern doesn't really know Rich b/c everyone knows he is the worst at getting back to people.

Kind of retarded for even asking that question. Thats make a wish foundation type shit.

I hate asking people for favors, especially people with something to offer like Rich and Covino have. I feel like such a scumbag doing it. If offered I will jump on it, but I will rarely, if ever, ask. If it happens, it happens.

Same here. I can't stand for anyone to have some sort of upper hand on me.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

No, politics is just one subject I stay away from. I just hate the uber liberal or conservatives that can't hear anything hte other side is saying. I am middle though.

I am middle also, but I despise the liberal point of view more than the conservative.

I agree with the conservatives on lower taxes, small government with lower govt spending, death penalty stuff like that.

I agree with the Dems on abortion.
Good show today. Put me in a good mood. I'm happier than a 9 armed Chip at a gay bar.
Pete's political views.

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:Good show today. Put me in a good mood. I'm happier than a 9 armed Chip at a gay bar.

That's b/c I was here today... :happy: :wink:
Iva, Chip has 9 arms now, and he sucks. You might have missed that.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Good show today. Put me in a good mood. I'm happier than a 9 armed Chip at a gay bar.

That's b/c I was here today... :happy: :wink:

You might be right. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't believe you are a liberal, doesn't match your lifestyle, job or anything. Your not a hippie or environmentalist and you could care less about welfare and helping people. Doesn't make sense, like growing up in Detroit and being a Flyers fan, just doesn't make sense.....

I am for helping people. I realize that people fall on hard times. I also come from a family that for generations never really lived anything but pay check to pay check. I don't see what's wrong with sharing the wealth from the rich. With that said I beleive in limited help. If you are going to get Welfare I think there needs to be a limit on it. You get 6 months and that's it. I'm not someone that likes handouts because I have too much pride, but when I lost my job there wasn't a damn thing I could have done to keep my house after the money in the bank ran out.

I'm all for saving the environment, but until they come up with a technology that is as good as the gasoline engine I'm going to stick with that. I don't have the time of the resources to plug my electric car in at every client I visit.

In some ways I'm also against guns, but the common sense kicks in and says if the bad guys can get guns then I should be able to as well.
LeNeve Wrote:Iva, Chip has 9 arms now, and he sucks. You might have missed that.

Yeah, 9 armed Chips suck.
It's not a gay joke.
You dolt.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am middle also, but I despise the liberal point of view more than the conservative.

I agree with the conservatives on lower taxes, small government with lower govt spending, death penalty stuff like that.

I agree with the Dems on abortion.

I agree with the conservatives on lower taxes, small government with lower govt spending, death penalty as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30