Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Yo- que pasa homies???

No, I had Taco Bell yesterday.
Iva13 Wrote:It's been in the 80's the past few days!!! I've been wearing dresses and skirts with cute sandals!!!!!
pics of this hottie body?
Joe Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:That Gaymon shit might work in NYC, but try going up to someone in Texas and tell them "You look friendly can I give you a hug?" They will beat your ass down. :homo:

Agree. I hate those guys and hope they get shot giving random hugs.

I bet those guys actually put their balls on strangers.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It is easier to hate a winner, the Tigers were not very good in the 90's so they were the lovable losers. The Wings were good, so fans took pride in that and I am sure were vocal about it. I just don't understand why you would not embrace a winner. That would be like me being a fan of all things Pittsburgh but hating the Steelers b/c they win and their fans let you know they win often. I think the Wings fans overall are very good fans, they have a minority of people who are dumb and ignorant, but so do all teams. I find that Wings fans seem to know hockey, how it works and it's history. My only complaint would be that during the cup finals, they really dug into the Pens and made many an ignorant Philly like comment and behavior in regards to Crosby and the team in general. But I still like the Wings, after the Pens, I always route for the Wings and Sabres. Both are class organizations, with class fans and class players.
But, by the time the Wings did win, I didn't like them. They had some players I liked, everyone else seemed to hate, Primeau was one of them.
In high school, I had a mini-van and right before the '97 finals started my friends took this washable poster pain, and painted all kinds of pro-Wings/anti-Flyers stuff ALL OVER IT one day at lunch.
I'm pretty sure that week or so had a lot to do why I went from not liking, to hating them.

At that point you were already a Flyer fan though, totally acceptable high school behavior.

The black paint never totally washed off though.
You could always make out "Flyers suck" on the side if you looked close enough.
As soon as I heard that they did it, I skipped a class to hunt them down.

OK, if it didn't wash out, it is not acceptable then.
Derick Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:That Gaymon shit might work in NYC, but try going up to someone in Texas and tell them "You look friendly can I give you a hug?" They will beat your ass down. :homo:
this is advice no one should ever follow

Care to share your play book or should Pete, Jdubb, Keifer and I let them know?
Pete Nice Wrote:Hangin and Mangin don't rhyme b/c the g in hangin is soft and the g in Mangin is hard. Just b/c they are spelled similiar does not always mean they rhyme.
CnR say things funny all the time.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

my play book has gone missing
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

That's probably a good thing.
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What's up Matt?
Caught a nasty head cold - trying to focus on work is almost impossible when I feel all fogged up like this.
Especially when you are not happy with the work...
True, I really am trying to make the best of it though. I want to like this job so I'm trying to adjust my attidude about it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I actually really want Toyota Tacoma. Got enough room in the bed for me to pick stuff up (furniture, computers, etc) but does not take up 2 parking spots.

Please note above. I also give an exception to anyone in the states of Texas and Arizona.

I had a Dakota for a long time, and I loved it.
It has a built in excuse to not be the one shuttling everyone around, and they come in handy a lot.
And trucks just seem to last for ever and are easy to work on.

Not shuttling around yes, but you are always the first sucker they call when shit needs moved.

I don't mind being the driver, it puts you in charge, you can leave whenever you want and if they don't like it, they are fucked.

I hate being the driver though.
And I didn't get bugged to help move stuff too much, and I didn't mind being a dick if I didn't want to.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:It's been in the 80's the past few days!!! I've been wearing dresses and skirts with cute sandals!!!!!

:whomo:
Are they doing the baseball stance discussion again? Confusedwoot:
Derick Wrote:

[Image: 612200895918AM_Creepy-Guy-demotivational-poster.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

It's in Pete's muffler.
Joe Wrote:It's in Pete's muffler.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30