Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:You HAVE what state?

MAybe Jdubb is running for governer of Minnesota, and the preliminaries are in. You know when he gets excited he posts all over the place.
I love how you guys cut me no slack, none. :thanks:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Jdubb five :high5:
So my 4G thunderbolt won't even get 3G since last night and it has me in the north Philly suburbs on the map. On my way to verizon store now....
Pete Nice Wrote:So it looks like Flyers/Lightening and Capitals/Canadians round 2 huh?

Pens are done, Philly would sweep them anyway at this point. There is no way in hell they will win tonight. Lightening will beat the Flyers in 5 games.

I have to say, this has been the most entertaining first round I ever remember.
playstation network has been violated. Which means I'll get robbed via internet anyday now, and I'll be back to square one rebuilding my credit. Fucking playstation. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
I should have put my balls all over the PS3 before I sold it.
Well that was fast and easy, Verizon's 4G network is down nationwide and it is rolling over to the 3G stuff and also is the reason why the maps had me in the north philly suburbs. SHould be fixed today though.
Pete Nice Wrote:So my 4G thunderbolt won't even get 3G since last night and it has me in the north Philly suburbs on the map. On my way to verizon store now....

Kansas is gay, all I have is 3G, and aller gees.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So my 4G thunderbolt won't even get 3G since last night and it has me in the north Philly suburbs on the map. On my way to verizon store now....

Kansas is gay, all I have is 3G, and aller gees.
Damn, Kansas has better cell service than my area, and I have allergies..........this sucks Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:So it looks like Flyers/Lightening and Capitals/Canadians round 2 huh?

Pens are done, Philly would sweep them anyway at this point. There is no way in hell they will win tonight. Lightening will beat the Flyers in 5 games.

:roll: :crank:

4G phones may have been ready by March, but no one said they were going to work.
So I was thinking about things I hate worse than the Flyers this morning. I came up with a very short list.

- the possibility of my wife getting murdered. That is about it.

Things I hate the Flyers more than:

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:hmmm got a malware warning from google chrome when I make my original post Confusedwoot:

WHAT??? If anyone ever sees that again let me know what add is at the bottom of the screen. It's got to be an infected ad because I know the site has not been infected.
what ads?
I like when a company that employs 4 IT guys calls and says they have been trying to fix a problem on their network for days and can't up up with any ideas. Half hour after I login problem solved.

There needs to ba a pat yourself on the back smiley.
Pete Nice Wrote:Things I hate the Flyers more than:

- Osama Bin Laden, Liberals, my ex-wife, liberal politics, Bill Maher, any other sports team or rivalry, having my fingers ripped off with rusty pliers, Sadam Hussein, Wall Street Fat Cats, the fear of my own death, Motorhead, Primus, Tool, Justin Beeber, the Bush family, Obamacare, hippies, French people, Cleveland and high gas prices.
this is a pretty solid list
LeNeve Wrote:playstation network has been violated. Which means I'll get robbed via internet anyday now, and I'll be back to square one rebuilding my credit. Fucking playstation. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
let your creditor know, just in case they did get that info.

Right now they aren't sure what the hackers got, but they say to treat it like your wallet was stolen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30