Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brian Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I hate people that have to back into parking spots. Are they really in that much of a hurry to leave? And does it really save that much time?

When I worked for Schlumberger they taught you and made you back into parking spots to avoid having to back out of them which has more room for an accident cause you cant see past the other cars when you pull in. Its easier for me to back into a spot then it is pulling in with my truck. Maybe cause I drove for SLB for 5 years, but idk.
I agree. This is why I do it as well.
I pull in through the spot into the next one. No backing up needed.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Good show today. Put me in a good mood. I'm happier than a 9 armed Chip at a gay bar.

That's b/c I was here today... :happy: :wink:
Welcome back! :rock:
LeNeve Wrote:I fucked a goat, rammed my cock rigth down it's throat. so what. Confusedheep:
I fuck this, I fuck that, I even fucked a school girls cat, so what.
LeNeve Wrote:hard core clowns suck
I C P?
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete, would you eat an actual penguin, if it meant the hockey penguins would win the Stanley Cup?
I would eat a penguin.
I know the penguins can eat me

Sent from my motorola atrix
LeNeve Wrote:Boob jazz
Tit milk?
Pete Nice Wrote:T is pregnant again but we are pretty sure it is not Jim's......

:roflmao: :roflmao: That is NEVER happening again!!!! I have a house, a business, two cats, two kids and Jim to take care of.. I'm busy enough...
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Boob jazz
Tit milk?

One of the local radio station DJ's drank his wife's breast milk on air and they recorded it.
Iva13 Wrote:So you guys, where are the girls??? Did B get a new job??? Where is T? Have they been on lately???

I've been super busy with my kidlets, the business and helping a friend work his gravel pit for this upcoming gravel season although it's basically started. I try and get on here when I am done all my work for the day or if I am waiting for Jim to get home from wherever the hell he is.
I would have been on today but the Titanic Exhibit is in the city and I really wanted to go before it left town and I knew if I put it off any longer I'd miss it.
And I finally made a decision whether I am going to stay home with my kids or go back to work... I've decided to stay home. I am busy now, add in a part time or full time job, the business, house and kids I'd never be able to do anything. They don't like my decision which results in a phone call once a week asking if I changed my mind yet.
Oh and Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:Pete, would you eat an actual penguin, if it meant the hockey penguins would win the Stanley Cup?

Yes
[Image: Bruins_Go.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:So you guys, where are the girls??? Did B get a new job??? Where is T? Have they been on lately???

I've been super busy with my kidlets, the business and helping a friend work his gravel pit for this upcoming gravel season although it's basically started. I try and get on here when I am done all my work for the day or if I am waiting for Jim to get home from wherever the hell he is.
I would have been on today but the Titanic Exhibit is in the city and I really wanted to go before it left town and I knew if I put it off any longer I'd miss it.
And I finally made a decision whether I am going to stay home with my kids or go back to work... I've decided to stay home. I am busy now, add in a part time or full time job, the business, house and kids I'd never be able to do anything. They don't like my decision which results in a phone call once a week asking if I changed my mind yet.

T GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one of the lucky ones that can stay home and be with your children. And you are exactly right.....could you do EVERYTHING?...yep, but this way you can take care of what's important and give it 100%. :grin: :happy: :happy: Way to go!!!!
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Good show today. Put me in a good mood. I'm happier than a 9 armed Chip at a gay bar.

That's b/c I was here today... :happy: :wink:
Welcome back! :rock:

Thanks!!!!! :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: Bruins_Go.jpg]

Sore loser.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30