Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Barry has a sister also
Older/younger?
would Derick bang her??
Asking the questions Iva would want to know. :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Older/younger?

Younger, about 14, and at least one other brother or sister and a neice or nephew
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Older/younger?
would Derick bang her??

Yes
:high5: @Pete
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Older/younger?
would Derick bang her??

Yes
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: thankyou for answering the age question first :roflmao: :roflmao:
He also has a nuskie sister who looks about 15 and has blue hair.
JDubb you know me well :wink: Ask the Questions!!!!!
Now I kind of want to look up my biological parents and see if I have any brothers or sisters I don't know about.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Older/younger?
would Derick bang her??

Yes

:duh:
Pete Nice Wrote:Now I kind of want to look up my biological parents and see if I have any brothers or sisters I don't know about.
I didn't know you were adopted.

My wife is also adopted. About 6 months ago she started the process to get access to medical records. I don't think she wants to go further than that and meet her biological parents.
Pete Nice Wrote:Now I kind of want to look up my biological parents and see if I have any brothers or sisters I don't know about.

You have several.

[Image: 1cd2cedf-0f7d-45fa-bf07-93796da6cd0f_400.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

You have several.

[Image: 1cd2cedf-0f7d-45fa-bf07-93796da6cd0f_400.jpg]

And now I no longer want to look them up. That is too much of a risk.
JDubb Wrote:

My wife is also adopted. About 6 months ago she started the process to get access to medical records. I don't think she wants to go further than that and meet her biological parents.

I was born in Jacksonville, FL to a 14 year old girl and a 16 year old boy who was in jail, the chances that they are worthless white trash is extremely high, that is really what scares me away.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I was born in Jacksonville, FL to a 14 year old girl and a 16 year old boy who was in jail, the chances that they are worthless white trash is extremely high, that is really what scares me away.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Gay Mons want me to touch people, Gary Vayner chuck want me to punch people, and Jason Ellis wants me to put my balls on things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30