Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/27/11- Let's Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Now I kind of want to look up my biological parents and see if I have any brothers or sisters I don't know about.
I didn't know you were adopted.

My wife is also adopted. About 6 months ago she started the process to get access to medical records. I don't think she wants to go further than that and meet her biological parents.

I was born in Jacksonville, FL to a 14 year old girl and a 16 year old boy who was in jail, the chances that they are worthless white trash is extremely high, that is really what scares me away.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Then again, maybe they were dumb rich kids who were just partying it up on mommy and daddy's money and I could walk into an inheritance......nope, it is Jacksonville, FL, whisky tango capital of the country..
LeNeve Wrote:Gay Mons want me to touch people, Gary Vayner chuck want me to punch people, and Jason Ellis wants me to put my balls on things.

Covino wants to use your clothes to wipe his ass, Rich wants you to stick your finger in his ass and Spot wants you to eat a bowl of his dicks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Now I kind of want to look up my biological parents and see if I have any brothers or sisters I don't know about.
I didn't know you were adopted.

My wife is also adopted. About 6 months ago she started the process to get access to medical records. I don't think she wants to go further than that and meet her biological parents.

I was born in Jacksonville, FL to a 14 year old girl and a 16 year old boy who was in jail, the chances that they are worthless white trash is extremely high, that is really what scares me away.

What is while in jail one day he decided to sow holes in a blanket and call it a snuggie. Now he probably has 9 homes.
One of Barry's sisters is hot, but young, the other is a nuskie
Glen Beck speaks the truth. Bill Maher spews nonsense.
Pete Nice Wrote:Glen Beck speaks the truth. Bill Maher spews nonsense.
:zipit:
I don't think loads go stale. Every load I have shot seems the same to me.
Why does Rich always think about jazz on his down time. Rich wants to investigate stale jazz.................
JDubb Wrote:

I have always thought you were middle, leaning right, but lately you seem to have suggested some liberal ideals....
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think loads go stale. Every load I have shot seems the same to me.

I have never anylized them. Kind of like shooting a gun. I'm not going searching for the bullets, I'll leave that to the crime labs.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I have always thought you were middle, leaning right, but lately you seem to have suggested some liberal ideals....

Total hippy. Thats why he is so angry. Living as a hippy in middle america has got to suck.
Obviously this former intern doesn't really know Rich b/c everyone knows he is the worst at getting back to people.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

He's getting smarter.
So who do you all think this intern is? From the way they were reading it, I do not think it was a girl. I think it was Bilbo Baggins.
Pete Nice Wrote:Obviously this former intern doesn't really know Rich b/c everyone knows he is the worst at getting back to people.

Kind of retarded for even asking that question. Thats make a wish foundation type shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30