Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Kick off the day with some old school NBN.

[youtube]4BUqEMNP9zc[/youtube]
Good morning everyone...
went out with this chic last night for dinner, drinks, and cupcakes. OMG those cupcakes were sooooo fucking good. They were from a place called Phoebe's Cupcakes
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...

Good morning :atm:
hows the sinus infection?
DaveP Wrote:

Um, not today...I'm sick and on nose drops...but thanks!!
Derick Wrote:went out with this chic last night for dinner, drinks, and cupcakes. OMG those cupcakes were sooooo fucking good. They were from a place called Phoebe's Cupcakes

cupcakes were the best part of the night? did spot steal your login and password?
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Um, not today...I'm sick and on nose drops...but thanks!!

You're welcome :roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:went out with this chic last night for dinner, drinks, and cupcakes. OMG those cupcakes were sooooo fucking good. They were from a place called Phoebe's Cupcakes

cupcakes were the best part of the night? did spot steal your login and password?
no its me, not spot. those cupcakes were fucking amazing
Derick Wrote:

It's good and bad....after the shower I was able to blow my nose (sorry I know that's disgusting, but you asked)....on the way into work I could feel pressure so I used my Afrin....I'll do that again at lunchtime...I hope this works Dr. Derick....hopefully by tomorrow I should be a better or on my way.
Derick what flavor of cupcake did you get??? what flavor did she??? I love red velvet cupcakes..
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

It's good and bad....after the shower I was able to blow my nose (sorry I know that's disgusting, but you asked)....on the way into work I could feel pressure so I used my Afrin....I'll do that again at lunchtime...I hope this works Dr. Derick....hopefully by tomorrow I should be a better or on my way.
you did realize that your supposed to inhale through your nose at the very moment you squeeze the bottle, right. If your nose is dripping your not doing it enough, you want your nose dry, not drippy
Iva13 Wrote:Derick what flavor of cupcake did you get??? what flavor did she??? I love red velvet cupcakes..
she had red velvet, i had peanut butter fudgy brownie
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

you did realize that your supposed to inhale through your nose at the very moment you squeeze the bottle, right. If your nose is dripping your not doing it enough, you want your nose dry, not drippy

Well the first time I did it yesterday I don't think I did it right....but once I feel the pressure that means nothing is dripping b/c its stuck in my sinus...but then sometimes I think the nose drops drip out...I held my head back until I felt it dripping down my throat...
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick what flavor of cupcake did you get??? what flavor did she??? I love red velvet cupcakes..
she had red velvet, i had peanut butter fudgy brownie

Yum....I like her
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17