Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm not familiar with this whole cupcake thing. I've taken dates out to get ice cream, coffee, drinks and full blown dinners, but never cup cakes.
Joe Wrote:Kick off the day with some old school NBN.

[youtube]4BUqEMNP9zc[/youtube]

Remember how they made MTV2 to play music when MTV had turned into all TV shows?
Then MTV2 became re-runs of those shows.
Now they have Hits and Jams and a few others I don't even remember.
Iva13 Wrote:Yum....I like her
Confusedcissors:

^
I bet that didn't work.
Can we get a couple of these pink figures scissoring?
:ontop:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:went out with this chic last night for dinner, drinks, and cupcakes. OMG those cupcakes were sooooo fucking good. They were from a place called Phoebe's Cupcakes

cupcakes were the best part of the night? did spot steal your login and password?

No, his date was Spot. :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:went out with this chic last night for dinner, drinks, and cupcakes. OMG those cupcakes were sooooo fucking good. They were from a place called Phoebe's Cupcakes

cupcakes were the best part of the night? did spot steal your login and password?

No, his date was Spot. :poke:

I bet you are jealous now. :poke:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick what flavor of cupcake did you get??? what flavor did she??? I love red velvet cupcakes..
What is it about red velvet? I have never sweated it and have always thought it was over rated.
[youtube]aXJemMbUFYU[/youtube]

shouldn't we all be doing this on an old school hiphop wednesday.......Good Idea Joe!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick what flavor of cupcake did you get??? what flavor did she??? I love red velvet cupcakes..
What is it about red velvet? I have never sweated it and have always thought it was over rated.

My Grandmom used to make Red Velvet Cake when I was little....and she let me lick the mixer thingys!!!!
whats up party people???
Brampton Wrote:whats up party people???

I'm listening to Bring Her Down to Crippletown by Rob Zombie.
Think that would work for Hip Hop Hump day?
[youtube]07Y0cy-nvAg[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:whats up party people???

I'm listening to Bring Her Down to Crippletown by Rob Zombie.
Think that would work for Hip Hop Hump day?
if its got a good beat, Rich might think its hiphop :poke:
Rosario Dawson is sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!
[youtube]cuvBpGVANYA[/youtube]
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

My Grandmom used to make Red Velvet Cake when I was little....and she let me lick the mixer thingys!!!!

She would turn it off first right? :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17