Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LeNeve Wrote:shinfo..............................
no shit. when did every caller decide to give 15 min of shinfo before getting to the point
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I diagree with Rich there though.
I'd take in a stray dog before I take in homeless person.

How about a kitten? Someone dumped a little black and white kitten off at my sister's house and we're looking for a home for it.
if it was a white kitten I might take it, but not a black one

You're a racist
I would immediatly walk past they guy with pic of children to give money to animals. Those kids belong to someone, maybe they should take care of thier own kids. Some thing I was talking about the other day, people making money from these foundations.
LeNeve Wrote:emilio the dog catching truck driver.

The guy around here is Jose
Derick Wrote:I would immediatly walk past they guy with pic of children to give money to animals. Those kids belong to someone, maybe they should take care of thier own kids. Some thing I was talking about the other day, people making money from these foundations.

I agree.
i like will smith.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I would immediatly walk past they guy with pic of children to give money to animals. Those kids belong to someone, maybe they should take care of thier own kids. Some thing I was talking about the other day, people making money from these foundations.

I agree.
which was immedialty followed by C&R promoting a world hunger org. Really how much of that money actually goes to feed people? And since when did we start caring about the hungry in other countries. Why dont we start by calling it USA hunger org. Lets fix our country first, before we worry about the rest of the world
Iva13 Wrote:Derick I found an all white kitty...he is very cute and now he lives in my basement....I'm an animal lover...I hate even hearing anything bad that happens to them....However, like Covino said he does not hate animals, but people should come first. I agree with that.............................sometimes... :wink:

I agree that most people come first... I strongly feel that the scumbags who are irresponsible/abusive with their animals need a severe beating. Seriously...
there are people out there that want to kill dogs.
LeNeve Wrote:i like will smith.
Oh, f-me :killme: :killme: :killme:
kansans........................
fucking dorks
JDubb Wrote:
Oh, f-me :killme: :killme: :killme:

I don't want to f you.

Agree :high5:
this guy is a fucking retard, get him off the air
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I agree.
which was immedialty followed by C&R promoting a world hunger org. Really how much of that money actually goes to feed people? And since when did we start caring about the hungry in other countries. Why dont we start by calling it USA hunger org. Lets fix our country first, before we worry about the rest of the world

It's a fraction of every dollar. That guy I talked about who was injured here at work, got a bunch of food and money from his co-workers.. 100% of those donations went to him. And the guys asked me to take up a Thanksgiving collection for him, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17