Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
JDubb Wrote:Hey Chip, is your new avatar Peter Griffen or Keven Smith?

Griffen.
I had been looking to change it.
I gave up looking and picked this for now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I hadn't been to a doctor in about 15 years, I figured I should go now that I'm 30.

I decided that I had to grow up and take better care of my health...

I don't know about taking better care of myself.
I just want to know how bad I'm messed up.
Derick Wrote:awesome, 3 day expirement = failure
:roflmao:
The rule around here is one week I think. If you don't go claim your animal, then it gets the ax, or hammer, or whatever else they use to put them down.
I'm having chicken fried steak for lunch today. delicioso yum, yum , yum, yum yum....................
I diagree with Rich there though.
I'd take in a stray dog before I take in homeless person.
I have put some of my pets down... It's the worst moment ever and a last resort. I don't have kids of my own. My cat and my dog are the closest I have. Yes, I have a stepdaughter, but that's his kid and will never be my kid. I have my nieces, too, I have more say over them, but I am still not their parent.
LeNeve Wrote:The rule around here is one week I think. If you don't go claim your animal, then it gets the ax, or hammer, or whatever else they use to put them down.

In Philly they send it to Vick.
Chip Wrote:I diagree with Rich there though.

I used to take stray dogs in all the time. I don't think I've ever talked to a homeless person, other than having them buy me alchohol back when I was young.
did this guy just say he is an animal attorney? Wtf
Chip Wrote:I diagree with Rich there though.
I value a humans life over a dog or cat. I am not a pet person anyway but don't hate them either, they are living beings and should be treated as such.
this guy compared slavery to a dog. This guy needs his hippy ass kicked.
Animal Attorney..... :roll:

He failed at life.
Animal attorney? Speciesism?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
that guy has had relations with his animals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17