Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Joe Wrote:Animal Attorney..... :roll:

He failed at life.

or he is a genius.
LeNeve Wrote:that guy has had relations with his animals.

He LOVES his pet. Confusedheep:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I diagree with Rich there though.
I'd take in a stray dog before I take in homeless person.
I value a humans life over a dog or cat. I am not a pet person anyway but don't hate them either, they are living beings and should be treated as such.

I've given homeless people food and change.
But I'm NOT taking one in.
I have held dogs that I know are family pets until I find the owners.

Other then that one little statement Rich made, I agree with them.
LeNeve Wrote:The rule around here is one week I think. If you don't go claim your animal, then it gets the ax, or hammer, or whatever else they use to put them down.

I'm not sure what it is around here, but it might be the same. We grew up seeing animals getting dumped off by our house, not really losing any. There's this creek that goes by my parents' house and these assclowns would be tied up in bags and thrown into the water to drown... It's the cruelest thing ever. We took so many of them in and found them new homes.
Fuck you Sean he's a great quarterback! :flame:

How about a kitten? Someone dumped a little black and white kitten off at my sister's house and we're looking for a home for it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

How about a kitten? Someone dumped a little black and white kitten off at my sister's house and we're looking for a home for it.

I hate cats.

Here's a solution.
If it costs too much to keep dogs and cats alive, feed the cats to the dogs to keep them alive longer.

if it was a white kitten I might take it, but not a black one
Derick Wrote:

if it was a white kitten I might take it, but not a black one

racist
Chip Wrote:

I hate cats.

Here's a solution.
If it costs too much to keep dogs and cats alive, feed the cats to the dogs to keep them alive longer.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
emilio the dog catching truck driver.
Derick I found an all white kitty...he is very cute and now he lives in my basement....I'm an animal lover...I hate even hearing anything bad that happens to them....However, like Covino said he does not hate animals, but people should come first. I agree with that.............................sometimes... :wink:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I hate cats.

Here's a solution.

No Way! Cats are great at rodent control and some dogs make great security systems.
shinfo..............................
they need to use the BI timer on this guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17