Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is it normal for a doctor to tell me to drop my pants then give me a shot in the arm? I crack myself up!!!

You have more to worry about if he's checking your anus out, but both hands are on your shoulders.
:homo: :atm:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure slide shows are normal.
And they're easy.
Yeah, seems pretty normal.

Powerpoint is super easy to make those on.
there is harry potter theme shit for my fake farm. I didn't think playing that game could get any gayer, then bam. wizard gnomes, and castles, and potions.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I am here now. Doctor's appointments are so damn time-consuming

I had one last week.
I was there for 15 minutes.

My annual physical.. Roughly 1-1/2 hours including wait time.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I am here now. Doctor's appointments are so damn time-consuming

Did the doctor remove the tatercocks from your ears?

All clear :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:Poor B.....she doesn't know yet......

Oh, I already read it.... :flame:
Derick Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's even more fucked up
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I had one last week.
I was there for 15 minutes.

My annual physical.. Roughly 1-1/2 hours including wait time.

I hadn't been to a doctor in about 15 years, I figured I should go now that I'm 30.
LeNeve Wrote:there is harry potter theme shit for my fake farm. I didn't think playing that game could get any gayer, then bam. wizard gnomes, and castles, and potions.

I am seriously getting tired of all that shit. I might have to give it up. Youville is stupid too. I don't do anything on that one, but send gifts to my sister's profile because she lets my niece play it on there.
Covino kicking a little dog...

:roflmao:

Jack Black style, right off a bridge would be funny.
I don't think I have ever agreed with Covino more... Wtf
Hey Chip, is your new avatar Peter Griffen or Keven Smith?
Chip Wrote:I hadn't been to a doctor in about 15 years, I figured I should go now that I'm 30.

I decided that I had to grow up and take better care of my health...
awesome, 3 day expirement = failure
JDubb Wrote:I don't think I have ever agreed with Covino more... Wtf

I love dogs as much as anyone.
But I agree too.

And I had a dog put down when I was a kid because he got out of the yard and we didn't track him to the pound soon enough.
I loved that dog.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17