Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:

whats this one for?

Bad day for me.. Just really out of it.
Confusedhock:
I want an ice tea machine at work.
LeNeve Wrote:I want an ice tea machine at work.

So do I. Although they may go broke with the amount of iced tea I drink when I'm not at work.
i was driving around when rich couldn't figure out who the harbingers were, i must have looked like a lunatic laughing at myself.
i learned last week that the Rotary International Foundation takes donations from Rotary clubs all over the world, keeps it for 3 years and the interest they earn over that period of time is used to pay the the administration for the charity. After the three years, 1/2 of the money comes back to the district for local charitable use and the other half they keep for international charitable use.
Brampton Wrote:Rosario Dawson is sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!
Meh
The Knights of Columbus takes all the aluminum cans in the two recycle depots we have and uses the money to give back to the community. In the 10 + years I have lived in the Town of Beausejour I don't think I've ever seen the Knights of Columbus give back to the community.
I've seen the amount of beer cans go in there. I make roughly $200 a month off of glass beer bottles I can only imagine how much they get back in beer can empties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17