Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Is it just me or do Chip's posts remind anyone else of a poem? They remind me of a short poem format.
thats why I put :fag: in response to his post!!! :high5:

Hey!
You can just fuck right off.
Now Now, its all in fun Confusedlap:

It is.
But you can still fuck off.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Vodka... :barf:

I have never gotten sick from drinking. I have wished I could and have been drunk plenty of times but have never gotten sick.
how bout "shit your pants drunk"? Have you ever been that drunk?

My first really drunk experience was with vodka.
and I've never been able to get over it.
Now, since then, I've had PLENTY of really bad/awesome drunk experiences with whiskey/tequilla/jager/all types of beer, and I've never had issues with drinking them again.
There's just something about vodka, that I can't do.
I try to not get drunk.......If it happens it happens, but when ever I do, cause its so infrequent, I always end up sick the next day
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:thats why I put :fag: in response to his post!!! :high5:

Hey!
You can just fuck right off.
Now Now, its all in fun Confusedlap:

It is.
But you can still fuck off.
Done!!! :high5:
Have a good one peoples :cya:
Brampton Wrote:In one of my fantasy leagues, my estimated points this week is 155, and my opponents is 174....... Wtf

Think Vick will do his thing again?
Now I have him and Brees.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:In one of my fantasy leagues, my estimated points this week is 155, and my opponents is 174....... Wtf

I have Vick and Rivers in this league.....I scored 215 last week, I was down 70 going into monday night.

It wont happen again
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I have never gotten sick from drinking. I have wished I could and have been drunk plenty of times but have never gotten sick.
how bout "shit your pants drunk"? Have you ever been that drunk?

My first really drunk experience was with vodka.
and I've never been able to get over it.
Now, since then, I've had PLENTY of really bad/awesome drunk experiences with whiskey/tequilla/jager/all types of beer, and I've never had issues with drinking them again.
There's just something about vodka, that I can't do.
I try to not get drunk.......If it happens it happens, but when ever I do, cause its so infrequent, I always end up sick the next day

I tell myself that too.
Then my ass hole friends start ordering shots.
Saturday for the UFC fight will be one of those nights.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have Vick and Rivers in this league.....I scored 215 last week, I was down 70 going into monday night.

It wont happen again

I picked Vick up last Friday.
I'm fucking Einstein or something.
I'm actually off work sick today. I rarely miss. I started out with a sinus infection and it has gone into my chest. I am at the doctor now waiting to go back. I'm guessing that a shot in the hip of antibiotic goodness is on the way. At least I will be able to listen to the show at home on my laptop later...Yea!!!
Chip Wrote:

If the Cowboys can score 30 on NY, the Eagles will score 100.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I'm actually off work sick today. I rarely miss. I started out with a sinus infection and it has gone into my chest. I am at the doctor now waiting to go back. I'm guessing that a shot in the hip of antibiotic goodness is on the way. At least I will be able to listen to the show at home on my laptop later...Yea!!!

OMG that's exactly what I have...only it hasen't gotten to my chest yet....send me some antibiotics....please!!!
I feel like I may actually vomit today... Headache too. Confusedad:
Is it normal for a doctor to tell me to drop my pants then give me a shot in the arm? I crack myself up!!!
I have a kink in my neck that extends down my right shoulder. Fuckin sucks
I cut my hair last night, and now my head is cold. I was going to wear a beanie, but all I could find was my Bronco one. I'm embarrased to wear it this year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17