Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:

whats this one for?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:saturday detentions sucked.

It really sucked when that gay wrestler jock got high on weed and tried to do this weird work out dance.
:roflmao:
I don't give a funk about springsteen.
I'm out of here for now.
Richard Petty
Gretzky.
Joe Wrote:Richard Petty

agreed
Madona
Joe Wrote:Madona

no
LeNeve Wrote:

no

She's like the biggest female pop star of all time covering 3 decades.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Richard Petty

agreed

Is he a one of those guys that drives in circles for hours?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

no

She's like the biggest female pop star of all time covering 3 decades.

legend to some. not for me though.
Why are old people so obsessed with strange and perverse news stories? My boss is always reading the paper and was just telling me about some school teacher who was asking what to do about one of her students who constantly rubs herself.... It's kinda awkward to hear 80 yr olds discuss masturbation.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have put some of my pets down... It's the worst moment ever and a last resort. I don't have kids of my own. My cat and my dog are the closest I have. Yes, I have a stepdaughter, but that's his kid and will never be my kid. I have my nieces, too, I have more say over them, but I am still not their parent.

My brother in laws' girlfriends uncle has this dog that he mistreats and abuses and Billy wants to take the dog but he works a lot of hours so he's not really home. The other day at dinner he asks me if I wanted the dog. I told him Billy "I have two kids, two cats, Jim, a house and a business to take care of... where the dog going to fit in" The next day he wanted to know if I was interested in starting a bakery with his girlfriend... Hello... did you not hear me yesterday when I was too busy for a dog... a business is even worse!
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Confusedhock:

whats this one for?

Bad day for me.. Just really out of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17