Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Nov 17 2010 - Hip Hop Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What's up bromos?

Where you been?

Real busy. All caught up with work for the first time in a long time. Also trying to make some life changes and get caught up on stuff around the house, lose weight, hit the to do list, stuff like that. Planning on switching from Comcast to Verizon Fios this week. Stuff like that. research

Question: I got a thing in the mail from Dominion electric, I think that was the name, saying if I choose them as my supplier, the price will be 10% lower. Anyone know about this? Is there a hidden fee or something. I know I have to go with a year long contract that I cannot change in a year, but I wouldn't anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:

this song, thats whats up :high5:

Nice & Smooth was the shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:Question: I got a thing in the mail from Dominion electric, I think that was the name, saying if I choose them as my supplier, the price will be 10% lower. Anyone know about this? Is there a hidden fee or something. I know I have to go with a year long contract that I cannot change in a year, but I wouldn't anyway.

I have no idea.
I got something like that too, I don't remember the name.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

this song, thats whats up :high5:

Nice & Smooth was the shit.

:?
Puppy mills are not breeding facilities... They are hell holes. Those animals are rarely healthy, too.

People need to be more responsible and follow Bob Barker's advice
EJ in the Natti sounds like he's on speed.
What is wrong with EJ??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Puppy mills are not breeding facilities... They are hell holes. Those animals are rarely healthy, too.

People need to be more responsible and follow Bob Barker's advice

Bid the closest without going over?
Joe Wrote:What is wrong with EJ??

JOE!!!!!
BEER AVATARS RULE!!!! MAJOR PROPS DUDE!
YOU ROCK!!
WOOOOO!!!!!
Joe Wrote:What is wrong with EJ??
He used to hang here buthasn't been around in a while.
Rich is a dolt!
If a friend tells you to stop lying to get chicks, you can punch him in the face.

Who the hell are you?
Chip Wrote:If a friend tells you to stop lying to get chicks, you can punch him in the face.
i agree with this
JDubb Wrote:Rich is a dolt!

I think it's a song from a Ford commercial.
Confusedarcasm:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17