Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
And to start off here's a bit of leftover Halloween.

http://www.wmmr.com/shows/preston-and-st...D=10157772
Good morning everyone....I'm a little, tiny bit hung over..... :barf: :boobs: Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....I'm a little, tiny bit hung over..... :barf: :boobs: Confusedad:

I am not.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone....I'm a little, tiny bit hung over..... :barf: :boobs: Confusedad:

I am not.
Neither am I.
My kids got a huge paper bag filled almost to the top with candy. I have to say they got more candy this year than ever before. It was close to 50 pounds probaly. I'll go through it all tonight, and get the stuff I like out of it all.
Wtf MY computer just started playing some kind of bluegrass country shit. Wtf
I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.
Morning all, I've got glistening cakes stuck in my head.
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

:roflmao:
Guess it wasn't as fun as they thought it would be.
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning all, I've got glistening cakes stuck in my head.

I feel sorry for you :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I am not.
Neither am I.

Me either.
Our football team beat the crap out of thier opponent Friday, and clinched the distric champ title. First round of playoffs are tomorrow against a team that we haven't lost to since 2003. They are a way bigger school too.
If anyone wants to come to Ulysses Ks and rob the banks. Now is a good time. All the police just left town to a crash somewhere in the country.

I spent my Saturday hungover. I was up too late last night, though. I had a rough time sleeping, too.

So, I packed 40 treat bags, since I had 26 kids last year. Plus, I had 2 extra bags of candy, just in case. I wiped out of that in the first hour. Ended up putting what was left in front of the door and running down to the store for more. (I put too much work on my yard to cut them off before it even got dark!!)
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

They are... And they don't have the same reactions to being scared as we used to. They just stand there with this idiotic fake stare. I only was able to make a couple kids cry... Next year, I am stepping up the game to terrorizing them. No, I didn't wear the maid costume.. Didn't wear it at all this weekend, actually. I was a werewolf last night.. best mask I ever bought.. It scares the shit out of the kiddies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19