Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I am only at 375 texts this month so far and I don't expect it to go much higher. That's actually high for me.
Derick Wrote:oh yeah, i also got a message from ATT, they told me I was 500 messages over my plan this month, oops

Don't they offer unlimited?
I decided razzles are gross. Not sure why I bought some.
LeNeve Wrote:I decided razzles are gross. Not sure why I bought some.

You bought them b/c you wanted candy and then gum !!!! :wink:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

They are... And they don't have the same reactions to being scared as we used to. They just stand there with this idiotic fake stare. I only was able to make a couple kids cry... Next year, I am stepping up the game to terrorizing them. No, I didn't wear the maid costume.. Didn't wear it at all this weekend, actually. I was a werewolf last night.. best mask I ever bought.. It scares the shit out of the kiddies.

I hate Halloween. I was at my inlaws house from 4 til 6:30 when I took the kids out and kids started coming at 5 and they weren't even young. They were like 16, 17, 18... Umm.. maybe their parents should tell them trick or treating is for kids...
Once my brother and I hit 10 that was it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:I suckered my English teacher into writing swoot on the blackboard. She was asking for new words that have made it into the English language. I took a picture with my phone but don't know how to upload without a computer.

I once used swoot at work and one of the techs told me I was making shit up. So I made them google search the word swoot.
I got two of my friends saying that word and they never heard the show.
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a customers vehicle the other day, and he had his seat belt all fucked up where it wouldn't work. I felt really weird without a seatbelt on. It was uncomfortable. I like my seat belt on when I'm out on the highways. I never wear it in town though.
They inforce it to the point of having check points around here sometimes. And now you can get stopped just for not wearing it. It used to be they had to stop you for something else to nail you or it.
I'm in the habit of always wearing mine anytime I drive.
The replay is jacked. It started with hour two and the "are you a Mercer boy?" conversation.
JDubb Wrote:The replay is jacked. It started with hour two and the "are you a Mercer boy?" conversation.
I just realized that when I just heard Goodbyyyyyye an hour early. Let's see what they put on next.
Jay Thomas. The hell with that!
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was driving a customers vehicle the other day, and he had his seat belt all fucked up where it wouldn't work. I felt really weird without a seatbelt on. It was uncomfortable. I like my seat belt on when I'm out on the highways. I never wear it in town though.
They inforce it to the point of having check points around here sometimes. And now you can get stopped just for not wearing it. It used to be they had to stop you for something else to nail you or it.

Kansas passed that law a few months ago. Now you can get pulled over if the officer can see that you are not wearing your seat belt. They can also pull you over if they see that the passenger is not wearing a seat belt.

Fine for the driver is 50 dollars.

If the passenger is not wearing the seat belt, the passenger gets a ticket for 10 dollars. Driver is not fined at all (unless the passengers are children of course).

The other things, that they may find wrong during the stop, priceless.
JDubb Wrote:The replay is jacked. It started with hour two and the "are you a Mercer boy?" conversation.

dude. I noticed that too. I thought I just missed some stuff at work. then the replay cut off a little after 7:30 CST. Then I knew there was something up. I thought there might be some special programming tonight, then it jumped right to the Jay Thomas replay. C&R are getting fired slowly I guess.
the keifer Wrote:
I just realized that when I just heard Goodbyyyyyye an hour early. Let's see what they put on next.

That's exactly what I thought too.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Kansas passed that law a few months ago. Now you can get pulled over if the officer can see that you are not wearing your seat belt. They can also pull you over if they see that the passenger is not wearing a seat belt.

If the passenger is not wearing the seat belt, the passenger gets a ticket for 10 dollars. Driver is not fined at all (unless the passengers are children of course).

Our fines are steeper than that. A guy at my work got nailed for it when he got stopped or an expired plate, and his fine was over $100 just for the seat belt. Not sure what the fine is for the passenger or how that works here.
LeNeve Wrote:Kansas passed that law a few months ago. Now you can get pulled over if the officer can see that you are not wearing your seat belt. They can also pull you over if they see that the passenger is not wearing a seat belt.

That been Michigan law forever. Only, now, I hear those in the backseat have to wear one, too. It used to be that you had to be 16 or under to wear one in the back. I always wear a seatbelt, but hate wearing them in the backseat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19