Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Donginator Wrote:Mercer needs to approach a woman at the book store not a bar/club

Last place I wanna meet a woman is where she is drunk partying her ass off

That is his best chance of getting a girl that is more like him.
Donginator Wrote:Mercer needs to approach a woman at the book store not a bar/club

My brother in law kept looking for someone in a bar and he kept getting whores. He met his current girlfriend through mutual friends. Britt is pretty cool but she has a bad case of the snaggle teeth.
LeNeve Wrote:

That is his best chance of getting a girl that is more like him.
seriously like a coffee shop, these chicks dont party & stuff, but they are freaky where it counts, in the sack :rock:
Nussie_T Wrote:

My brother in law kept looking for someone in a bar and he kept getting whores. He met his current girlfriend through mutual friends. Britt is pretty cool but she has a bad case of the snaggle teeth.
Covino met Layla through the show, Spot already knew his woman, not sure where Rich met Sara, but approaching a woman bar/club is waste of time and causes too much anxiety

Mercer needs to be in his comfort zone, where he is himself
Chip Wrote:A tree?

No... She's mother nature... that's a fucked up costume!
Nussie_T Wrote:

I met my wife at a bar, what are you trying to say...
That's his problem, Spot was Mercers wing man.
I wonder why they haven't suggested Mercer call random strangers on the phone and tell them his deepest secrets.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A tree?

No... She's mother nature... that's a fucked up costume!

Confusedhock:
She scould have at least been a slutty mother nature
Chip Wrote:I wonder why they haven't suggested Mercer call random strangers on the phone and tell them his deepest secrets.

Or ask for Kristen or a good movie to see next weekend. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I wonder why they haven't suggested Mercer call random strangers on the phone and tell them his deepest secrets.

Son of a bitch. :duh:
Hello. is Kristen there?
JDubb Wrote:

Or ask for Kristen or a good movie to see next weekend. :roflmao:

Oh yeah, CnR aren't total morons.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I met my wife at a bar, what are you trying to say...

Nothing. Billy found better luck in finding a girl through friends then at the bar where the chicks he was picking up were whores and would cheat on him.
[Image: 66602_1616285802998_1111931758_1693621_3762446_n.jpg]

Alan from the hangover... and no that's not a fake beard!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19