Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That been Michigan law forever. Only, now, I hear those in the backseat have to wear one, too. It used to be that you had to be 16 or under to wear one in the back. I always wear a seatbelt, but hate wearing them in the backseat.

It's been a law in MB since the late 70's. Everyone in the car must wear a seatbelt regardless of age or location in the car. A few years ago Jim got a no seat belt ticket. He was fined $200 plus he got 2 demerits on his license. I wear my seatbelt even if I am going around the block.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That been Michigan law forever. Only, now, I hear those in the backseat have to wear one, too. It used to be that you had to be 16 or under to wear one in the back. I always wear a seatbelt, but hate wearing them in the backseat.

It's been a law in MB since the late 70's. Everyone in the car must wear a seatbelt regardless of age or location in the car. A few years ago Jim got a no seat belt ticket. He was fined $200 plus he got 2 demerits on his license. I wear my seatbelt even if I am going around the block.
I'm guessin that demerits are like points?
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

demerits, thats almost like the teacher putting your name on the board
Derick Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

demerits, thats almost like the teacher putting your name on the board
I was thinkin the same thing.
starburst time
Derick Wrote:demerits, thats almost like the teacher putting your name on the board

Kind of... They just changed the entire system not that long ago. I have 8 merits. One for each year that I've been driving safe. If you get tickets such as speeding, driving without a license, seatbelts and drunk driving you get demerits. The merits are discounts on your drivers license and insurance. The total fee for your drivers license is $60 but with 9 demerits I paid $45. By the time I get the max merits (15) I will be paying $20 for it.
is anyone else having trouble logging into Sirius for the online player???
MOTHER FUCKER!!! :flame: They fucked up the replay AGAIN!!! :riot:
Brampton Wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging into Sirius for the online player???
No trouble here other than the fact they cut off the replay.
the keifer Wrote:MOTHER FUCKER!!! :flame: They fucked up the replay AGAIN!!! :riot:
no....the replay is only til 8pm now....... :roll:
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:MOTHER FUCKER!!! :flame: They fucked up the replay AGAIN!!! :riot:
I didn't know that. Confusedwoot:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Why the fuck is this? I listen mostly to the replay. I guess I should start trying to get away from C&R. I hate when things fuck with my daily routine.
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Why the fuck is this? I listen mostly to the replay. I guess I should start trying to get away from C&R. I hate when things fuck with my daily routine.
Tonight and last night at 8 I replaced the last hr with a Zito podcast.
JDubb Wrote:That's his problem, Spot was Mercers wing man.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Talk about a recipe for failure..
Chip Wrote:I agree with that caller.
The Penguins suck and won't get anyone laid.

Your right, everytime I take my wife to e Penguins game I "just" get a stand alone knobber....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19