Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well if it's a different car you must set an example....too darn bad!!!!
Also, I don't want pics on my phone of other people's license plates...now that's just crazy....Wink

If someone else scratched or dented your car and you accused me of it because you wrote down my license plate because I parked beside you I'd be fucking pissed off and think you are a nutjob.

Hehe :grin:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I thinks he's bi

he is more than that. He said in an interview that he has had sex with spirits.

He's creepy
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Well if it's a different car you must set an example....too darn bad!!!!
Also, I don't want pics on my phone of other people's license plates...now that's just crazy....Wink

If someone else scratched or dented your car and you accused me of it because you wrote down my license plate because I parked beside you I'd be fucking pissed off and think you are a nutjob.

My grandpa brought me a pickup to work on it today. Then my wife ran her car all up the side of his truck at lunch. She was mad at him, but she should check everywhere before moving the vehicle. She hit a telephone pole too, and that pole is always there in the same spot.

My grandpa's truck is perfectly fine. It's his coyote hunting truck.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I do think that Mackina Island tops it though.
Ever been up there?

If I've been to Mack Is., it was when i was a kid. I remember going to Mack City.

The Pierce Stocking Drive is just awesome. You can't beat the view. I've heard many couple messing around in the dark up there, too.

I hadn't been to Mackinac since I was a kid too.
During the day it's all the fudge and horses I remember. But at night it's bar after bar and almost everyone has live music.
And 80% of the people there are there for a wedding.
It's just a giant party.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I do think that Mackina Island tops it though.
Ever been up there?

If I've been to Mack Is., it was when i was a kid. I remember going to Mack City.

The Pierce Stocking Drive is just awesome. You can't beat the view. I've heard many couple messing around in the dark up there, too.

I hadn't been to Mackinac since I was a kid too.
During the day it's all the fudge and horses I remember. But at night it's bar after bar and almost everyone has live music.
And 80% of the people there are there for a wedding.
It's just a giant party.

I'll get up there some day.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Hehe :grin:

Call me Crazy!!!! :grin:
My guy and I just know when things are about to happen, but I think it comes from us being together for so long. Dirty talk is better for getting things started.
Iva13 Wrote:Call me Crazy!!!! :grin:

That would explain the over use of exclamation points. :poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My guy and I just know when things are about to happen, but I think it comes from us being together for so long. Dirty talk is better for getting things started.

I want to _______ your ______ with my _______....like that??? :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My guy and I just know when things are about to happen, but I think it comes from us being together for so long. Dirty talk is better for getting things started.

It's not the words, it's about reading her body and reacting accordingly.
Iva13 Wrote:

I want to _stab______ your ___face___ with my __weiner_____....like that??? :wink:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Call me Crazy!!!! :grin:

That would explain the over use of exclamation points. :poke:

I know...right??? I don't know why I do that...maybe b/c when I talk I move my hands/arms, etc. maybe that's my way of being animated since nobody can see me....!!!
This is getting gross. Truckers tasteing cum. :barf:
I'm out for now, be back later.
Nussie_T Wrote:For Derick! That is suppose to be a devil... figure that out!
[Image: 33750_458160409027_251475509027_5423880_5560352_n.jpg]
:hitit: and I'd let her spend the night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19