Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I thought their costumes were GREAT too....they all looked good...and ever Pee Wee did a great job!!!!
yep you guys were right. It was a lady single car rollover accident. DOA.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

They are... And they don't have the same reactions to being scared as we used to. They just stand there with this idiotic fake stare. I only was able to make a couple kids cry... Next year, I am stepping up the game to terrorizing them. No, I didn't wear the maid costume.. Didn't wear it at all this weekend, actually. I was a werewolf last night.. best mask I ever bought.. It scares the shit out of the kiddies.

I hate Halloween. I was at my inlaws house from 4 til 6:30 when I took the kids out and kids started coming at 5 and they weren't even young. They were like 16, 17, 18... Umm.. maybe their parents should tell them trick or treating is for kids...
I suckered my English teacher into writing swoot on the blackboard. She was asking for new words that have made it into the English language. I took a picture with my phone but don't know how to upload without a computer.
LeNeve Wrote:yep you guys were right. It was a lady single car rollover accident. DOA.
Hopefully it wasn't someone hot.
i bleed green Wrote:I suckered my English teacher into writing swoot on the blackboard. She was asking for new words that have made it into the English language. I took a picture with my phone but don't know how to upload without a computer.

I once used swoot at work and one of the techs told me I was making shit up. So I made them google search the word swoot.
LeNeve Wrote:yep you guys were right. It was a lady single car rollover accident. DOA.
Bet she was wishing she hadn't been butchy this morning when she was losing control.
i bleed green Wrote:
Bet she was wishing she hadn't been butchy this morning when she was losing control.
Yep, seatbelts are there for a reason.
i bleed green Wrote:I suckered my English teacher into writing swoot on the blackboard. She was asking for new words that have made it into the English language. I took a picture with my phone but don't know how to upload without a computer.

:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
they just get in the way. They stop you from flying out of the car where its safe and your away from the accident. fuckin seatbelts
Hey, that wasn't Ellis on 108 this morning. Anyone listen to it? The guy said something about it being his first show.
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Has anyone noticed how many new cop dramas are on primetime network TV and how none of them wear seatbelts?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

Some fucking punk kids attempted to egg my car. There are several missed eggs laying on the driveway and only 1 of them actually hit. Then this morning a shit load of pumpkins were smashed all over Main street. They must have stolen pumpkins from 50 houses at least.

Ahh, Halloween classics.... Good thing their aim sucks.
Iva13 Wrote:I thought their costumes were GREAT too....they all looked good...and ever Pee Wee did a great job!!!!

Pee Wee was Mercer. He wins my vote for best out of that group.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, that wasn't Ellis on 108 this morning. Anyone listen to it? The guy said something about it being his first show.
What time? At 6:30am Ellis was on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19