Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
We have the scanner on. This wreck sounds really bad. someone is stuck under a van. and they can't get to him. He is a code 4. whatever that means.
How do I explain to a guy that is slow already, that drying off a wet car with an air gun, is fucking retarded.
LeNeve Wrote:How do I explain to a guy that is slow already, that drying off a wet car with an air gun, is fucking retarded.
whats wrong with that?
My boss is wearing cowboy boots today, and I can hear him coming alot easier.
LeNeve Wrote:We have the scanner on. This wreck sounds really bad. someone is stuck under a van. and they can't get to him. He is a code 4. whatever that means.
Code 4 - No further assistance needed.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:How do I explain to a guy that is slow already, that drying off a wet car with an air gun, is fucking retarded.
whats wrong with that?

lots of things. IT doesn't really dry anything. Just blows the water around all over it. It makes the compressor run constantly which makes it get hot, and not perform as well. I don't have air pressure when I need it. Also when the compressor runs constantly it fills with water, then fills the lines up, and eventually gets into my air tools. Which really pisses me off.

It's also just annoying as hell hearing a constant stream of air blowing, and the compressor running. It's all you can hear in the shop.

Smack his fingers and say No, bad boy!
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We have the scanner on. This wreck sounds really bad. someone is stuck under a van. and they can't get to him. He is a code 4. whatever that means.
cause the guy is dead
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
cause the guy is dead
Usually.
Brian in NY Wrote:

I think a kansas code 4 might be different. Because after he said all that, several other emergency vehicles, an a crane took off out there.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
cause the guy is dead
Usually.

well that makes sense then.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I think a kansas code 4 might be different. Because after he said all that, several other emergency vehicles, an a crane took off out there.

They still need to get the body out.
I thouught CnR (and Spot's) costumes were great, although Covino may have looked a little bit more like Little Richard than Prince but who cares. I thought Spot's costume lost its relevance without "Jeannie" next to him. He looked more like Ralph Crampton (Honeymooners, so Rich knows who I'm talking about) but once again who cares. Layla, Sara and Kristen all looked hot in their costumes.

[Image: x2_3380038]

[Image: x2_337e498]

[Image: x2_337e163]

[Image: x2_337ddb8]
LeNeve Wrote:I have about 10 pumpkins on my porch, and this morning someone smashed one. Only one. Kids are lazy pussies these days.

Some fucking punk kids attempted to egg my car. There are several missed eggs laying on the driveway and only 1 of them actually hit. Then this morning a shit load of pumpkins were smashed all over Main street. They must have stolen pumpkins from 50 houses at least.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
cause the guy is dead
Usually.

Confusedwoot:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19