Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My guy and I just know when things are about to happen, but I think it comes from us being together for so long. Dirty talk is better for getting things started.

I want to _______ your ______ with my _______....like that??? :wink:

It's usually, "Look what I have for you"
LeNeve Wrote:This is getting gross. Truckers tasteing cum. :barf:

I feel a lil :barf: now
math is finally done. yeah :killme:
oh yeah, i also got a message from ATT, they told me I was 500 messages over my plan this month, oops
Derick Wrote:oh yeah, i also got a message from ATT, they told me I was 500 messages over my plan this month, oops

Holy Crap!!
Derick Wrote:oh yeah, i also got a message from ATT, they told me I was 500 messages over my plan this month, oops

Text messages!? I got charged $35.00 for International texting in September. I got my October phone bill and there is no International texting fees... meh... oh well.
yeah text messages, oh well whats another $50 for text messages. My current plan only allows for 200 messages. Usually I'm a couple over, no biggy, but apparently this month, I managed 500 over.
Derick Wrote:yeah text messages, oh well whats another $50 for text messages. My current plan only allows for 200 messages. Usually I'm a couple over, no biggy, but apparently this month, I managed 500 over.

I have unlimited text messaging. I pay $75.00 a month for unlimited text messaging, data, free after 6pm calling, free MTS cell to cell calling. It was the first time ever I had been charged to text to the states... it hasn't happened since so no biggie.
Derick Wrote:yeah text messages, oh well whats another $50 for text messages. My current plan only allows for 200 messages. Usually I'm a couple over, no biggy, but apparently this month, I managed 500 over.

I usually throw down at least 700 texts a month. Highest I've had was 13 or 14 hundred. That was a pretty big bill. I only had a plan for 200 back then.

Sounds like it's time to upgrade that plan.
I dunno, its $20 for the unlimited plan, $15 for 1500 messages, or $5 for 200. its not worth the extra $20 for unlimited at this point, maybe I'll up it to the 1500 plan
Derick Wrote:I dunno, its $20 for the unlimited plan, $15 for 1500 messages, or $5 for 200. its not worth the extra $20 for unlimited at this point, maybe I'll up it to the 1500 plan

Shit. I use 2500 to 3000 texts a month.
LeNeve Wrote:

I usually throw down at least 700 texts a month. Highest I've had was 13 or 14 hundred. That was a pretty big bill. I only had a plan for 200 back then.

Pre BB days I used to pump out 75-100 a day. Then me and bunch of friends and family got a BB and now its down to 100-150 a month.
From Twitter...

@michaelombardi "Childress told the team (Vikings) in meeting they waived Moss as Moss did not go back with the team to Minnesota. Moss was not in the meeting."
JDubb Wrote:From Twitter...

@michaelombardi "Childress told the team (Vikings) in meeting they waived Moss as Moss did not go back with the team to Minnesota. Moss was not in the meeting."
i especially enjoyed how he couldnt catch the ball after the pass interference that was less than 2 ft away from him, for an easy touchdown.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19