Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Damn... Called out to a client. No IST for me!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, that wasn't Ellis on 108 this morning. Anyone listen to it? The guy said something about it being his first show.
ellis ended at 10am and then some chef guy was on
Nussie_T Wrote:I hate Halloween. I was at my inlaws house from 4 til 6:30 when I took the kids out and kids started coming at 5 and they weren't even young. They were like 16, 17, 18... Umm.. maybe their parents should tell them trick or treating is for kids...

By far my fave holiday. Normally, I prefer to scare the kids, especially the older ones. I am gonna have to recruit my mom next year to hand out candy, so I can do that. It'll be awesome. Making the kids cry, teens cry and parents scream... Ahhh, so much fun!
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yep you guys were right. It was a lady single car rollover accident. DOA.
Bet she was wishing she hadn't been butchy this morning when she was losing control.
Yep, seatbelts are there for a reason.
they just get in the way. They stop you from flying out of the car where its safe and your away from the accident. fuckin seatbelts

In some cases. A friend of the family was drunk driving home one night and he doesn't remember what happened but he ended up spinning out on the ice, lost control and rolled his truck. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt, he rolled around in the cab before he broke through the window laying in the snow where he passed out. He can't rememeber anything. My brother in law and another friend were a few miles behind him when they saw him. They pulled him out and took him to the hospital. He nearly died...
Joe Wrote:Damn... Called out to a client. No IST for me!
Confusedwoot: my pets heads just fell off too.
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone noticed how many new cop dramas are on primetime network TV and how none of them wear seatbelts?

It wasn't long ago when shows like that had people bitchin to them because they weren't wearing seatbelts.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, that wasn't Ellis on 108 this morning. Anyone listen to it? The guy said something about it being his first show.
What time? At 6:30am Ellis was on.

Not sure when it started, but I heard the last few minutes before Spotcenter.
I was driving a customers vehicle the other day, and he had his seat belt all fucked up where it wouldn't work. I felt really weird without a seatbelt on. It was uncomfortable. I like my seat belt on when I'm out on the highways. I never wear it in town though.
When we were in Grand Forks, I think I saw 10 cars that people were wearing their seatbelts.
first it's candy then it's gum
It's kind of cold today. I might have to turn my heater on tonight.
Gaymon :killme:
I am sooooo ready....I can't wait to here about the party they went to.... :boobs: :boobs:
Nussie_T Wrote:When we were in Grand Forks, I think I saw 10 cars that people were wearing their seatbelts.

That is a North Dakota thing. When I was in college I interend for an ad agency that was doing research on seat belt usage. In Minnesota the usage was around 60%, North Dakota was about 10-15%. This was a while ago but I assume not much has changed.
Iva13 Wrote:I am sooooo ready....I can't wait to here about the party they went to.... :boobs: :boobs:

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19