Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/1/2010 - Happy November!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I hope the rematch is on ustream.
From the CnR gallery....

[Image: basketballspot.sized.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:When we were in Grand Forks, I think I saw 10 cars that people were wearing their seatbelts.

That is a North Dakota thing. When I was in college I interend for an ad agency that was doing research on seat belt usage. In Minnesota the usage was around 60%, North Dakota was about 10-15%. This was a while ago but I assume not much has changed.

I've come to the conclusion people in North Dakota are fucked up. They don't wear seatbelts and they don't recycle. Wtf
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:When we were in Grand Forks, I think I saw 10 cars that people were wearing their seatbelts.

That is a North Dakota thing. When I was in college I interend for an ad agency that was doing research on seat belt usage. In Minnesota the usage was around 60%, North Dakota was about 10-15%. This was a while ago but I assume not much has changed.

I've come to the conclusion people in North Dakota are fucked up. They don't wear seatbelts and they don't recycle. Wtf

That is just the start of it.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:]

Can't forget Nervous Matt lives there!
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:]

Can't forget Nervous Matt lives there!

He may be the poster child.
Quite here today...
:nothingtoadd:
Hey does anyone know if the Steelers won in New Orleans??? Pete would be happy if they did...
Iva13 Wrote:Hey does anyone know if the Steelers won in New Orleans??? Pete would be happy if they did...

Not sure, I fell asleep.
dickster
Iva13 Wrote:Hey does anyone know if the Steelers won in New Orleans??? Pete would be happy if they did...

No they did not win.
JDubb Wrote:Quite here today...
I'm working.....I'm almost done with it though.

I am dealing with a two year old who desperately wants candy..

I'm about a minute or 2 away from taking my lunch break. I have work to do today, real work. Manly work.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to see Spot and Rich have an actual boxing match.

Ooh! Me too!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19