Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 7/30/2010 - Getting my fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Ok, figured I'd this off today.
Just gettin my DBN fix before hitting the ro-ad to Philly for the big Shinedown concert. :happy: :rock:
And Happy Friday everyone!!! :happy:
You forgot to date the IST. I fixed it.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: good morning everyone...my Mom did something to her back now and she is in a lot of pain...my Brother gave her a Percoset last night and that made her a little loopy and didn't really help w/the pain....I hope she is alright...if she is not any better today, we will put her in the hospital to find out what she did. Wtf Confusedwoot: Oh, and her breathing is not worse so we don't think it's the pneumothorax.....
Keifer have fun at the concert....which venue is it in???
Good morning DBN, do you have to be wasted to enjoy the Jason Ellis show? :killme:
Iva13 Wrote:Keifer have fun at the concert....which venue is it in???
Penn's Landing
Joe In PA Wrote:You forgot to date the IST. I fixed it.
Sorry, my bad. Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN, do you have to be wasted to enjoy the Jason Ellis show? :killme:
That's what was on in my car when I pulled out of the driveway a little bit ago. That lasted for about a sec.
Howdy folks!
howdy
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: good morning everyone...my Mom did something to her back now and she is in a lot of pain...my Brother gave her a Percoset last night and that made her a little loopy and didn't really help w/the pain....I hope she is alright...if she is not any better today, we will put her in the hospital to find out what she did. Wtf Confusedwoot: Oh, and her breathing is not worse so we don't think it's the pneumothorax.....

Bummer.... She's really having a shitty year. Hopefully it clears up quickly.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning DBN, do you have to be wasted to enjoy the Jason Ellis show? :killme:

Yes
I'm a tired puppy today. Last night had a 22 mile bike ride (lots of hills) which kicked my butt. However that wasn't the end of it. Then we ran a half mile "warm up" and then began our running speed workouts. Ran a 2 mile relay with a single partner (each running a quarter mile before tagging in the other) all timed splits. Then we ran timed half miles (two of them). Then we did core work. Was a little over 3 hours of working out.

Was rough and I feel like I have been run over this morning.
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Keifer have fun at the concert....which venue is it in???
Penn's Landing

OMG that is going to be great!!!! and PERFECT weather for it...you are going to have such a good time!
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm a tired puppy today. Last night had a 22 mile bike ride (lots of hills) which kicked my butt. However that wasn't the end of it. Then we ran a half mile "warm up" and then began our running speed workouts. Ran a 2 mile relay with a single partner (each running a quarter mile before tagging in the other) all timed splits. Then we ran timed half miles (two of them). Then we did core work. Was a little over 3 hours of working out.

Was rough and I feel like I have been run over this morning.

But that's a good feeling!!!!! (you know what I mean...after a great work out!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20